Reporting Cheating or Harassment to EA

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: Reporting Cheating or Harassment to EA

★★ Pro

@ToastedSarnieYeah, it's on PlayStation.

After doing some investigating, I found out how to break the Space Station and make it like the one in the video. I will post this stuff in the Bug Reports. Standard smile

Message 41 of 52 (3,812 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pheesley Great, let's hope it can be sorted quickly! 🤞
Message 42 of 52 (3,775 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@PheesleyGreat, let's hope it can be sorted quickly! 🤞

This is the same behavior Dustin and I witnessed in PICNIC!  (Shaking head...) and I’ve seen 3-4x since. Glad someone finally recorded Space Station but Cadet is even worse in the same hands.

I’ll never forget Dustin calling me to come into a TV match and telling me someone was cheating.  I showed up and fragged the cheater within 3 seconds.  I (as you can imagine) REALLY chastised Dustin and accused him of being bad at the game. In disbelief that I killed the cheater, Dustin quickly found me on the map and wanted to watch me kill the cheater again.  

I got MERC’D!  Didn’t get another single kill on the guy and he killed me some 6-7 times, all but one from Cadet (I was the Picnic version of Oak and continually SLAUGHTERED).

Back then, they could glitch transformation somehow and were almost invulnerable.

Message 43 of 52 (3,758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage Yikes, is this the same glitch?! I've never witnessed it myself.
Urgh!!
Message 44 of 52 (3,735 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie  This person/footage has nothing on what I witnessed... but yes - it’s the same exploit.  Wish I had footage of the Cadet.  Insane....

Message 45 of 52 (3,722 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Playing the new Vanquish Confirmed challenge and there is so much hacking/cheating going on that it's not even funny.  Pirate player produced knockback when it's not even in their moveset, same pirate OHK'ing both Cactus & Snapdragon.  Snapdragon player and Catus player shooting around corners. WTH.  Other cheats and hacks present, but I'm so pissed off right now that there's no point in describing.  EA will do diddly squat about all of this as most of those people are probably whales anyway and are keeping the game alive.  Sad.  Really sad.

I'm sorry, fellas, but this kind of thing - it's not just in this mode but in Giddy Park and just about every other multiplayer mode of this game.  It's ruining the game and just makes it harder for the rest of us to enjoy it.  I'm at a point where I simply do not trust this company any longer and I'm going to let my wallet do the talking from now on when it comes to this company.  You screwed us all on GW2 and now this game is already rampant with schmucks who think it's their right to screw over everyone else.

I won't be buying any EA products going forward and I think the rest of you should do the same.  This isn't a boycott, as I'll still be playing the already abandoned GW2.  But I cannot, in good faith continue on BFN.  Thank God I never actually bought anything outside of the original game.  That's $30 bucks down the crapper, but it's the last dollar EA will ever see out of my wallet.  it's just taking a stand until this company decides to get serious about eliminating cheaters and hackers.  There's not even a function in the game to allow us to report anyone, except through Xbox (or I guess PS, if you use one) and even that does nada.  I just can't support this company's inaction any longer. 

Message 46 of 52 (3,590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Shadowphinx101 It happened to me, but hacker was using citron and playing turf.
Message 47 of 52 (2,799 Views)

★ Expert

I never see cheaters and I play on PC everyday, mostly team vanquish but some of this, shooting around corners could be just lag or the native udp protocol issue another player on here explained.

Message 48 of 52 (2,791 Views)

★★★ Guide
@agentraygun66 About the pirate player producing knockback, wasn't that its upgrade? I mean, you have one for him where the main weapon produces knockback even if just hit you with one bullet (without aiming)
Message 49 of 52 (2,737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If that's an upgrade then none of the other players I've gone up against (ostensibly since it dropped) has ever used it.  Either way, I don't care anymore as I stopped playing the game a few weeks ago.  Too many aimbot users in multiplayer and people using hacks on PC and there's zero way to do anything about it.  EA doesn't give a crap about PVZ players, so I'm just not supporting the product any longer.  Thank Zomboss I never spent a dime on this game.

Message 50 of 52 (2,725 Views)