Reporting Cheating or Harassment to EA

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: Reporting Cheating or Harassment to EA

★★★ Apprentice
@Thorgonator I did wonder how I lost almost all my health after spawning into the game as a cactus yesterday. Explains whey there were 3 acorns takingbit in turns to transform into oak and sap trap each other!

Can't say I've noticed any invincible characters or lack of them but didnt play much so can't be sure. They do seem to have stopped garlic and parrot drones being able to enter the opposing teams safe zones in giddy park though so no more pesky wizards to deal with at least!

Message 31 of 52 (4,310 Views)

Champion

I really hope the developers prevent Sap Traps from vanquishing other teammates. It is very annoying to deal with, and I try to stay away from them when possible so they don't decide to vanquish me for some random reason. Friendly fire is something that annoys me a lot, I really like this game as it is team-based and you can't damage yourself or teammates, in most circumstances anyway. I hope this gets patched soon! Fingers crossedStandard smile

Message 32 of 52 (4,303 Views)

Community Manager

@TheSprinter85 Thanks, the sap trap issue has been noted, and can be quickly fixed. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 33 of 52 (4,276 Views)

★ Guide

@spIash_damage  Unfortunately as of now I have encountered the bug twice in Turf Takeover. One player appeared to be doing it unintentionally, while the other was specifically targeting allies. Nothing today, so maybe it was hotfixed, but unfortunately the sap trap bug did indeed effect multiplayer.

Message 34 of 52 (4,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This is the craziest thing I have seen in this game. A super fast Space Station that could constantly use Crater Maker.

From what I can gather, they were able to constantly use the Space Force ability, which could explain the repeating Crater Makers. This does not explain how they were moving so fast. Judging by the visual effects at around 4:40, I think they had a constant Double Time speed boost effect.

They appear at around the 2:40 mark.

At least one of them was in the previous game. Also, notice how they were gone for all of the 1st point, judging by the killfeed. I think this could be a major exploit.

Message 35 of 52 (3,574 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pheesley Holy what the actual
Message 36 of 52 (3,512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PheesleyOh yay, another zombie exploit! 😭 If this doesn't get picked up by one of the CMs fairly soon, you might need to draw attention to the post by adding it to Bug Reports or possibly tagging someone like EA_David.
Is that on PS? Have a feeling you're not Xbox or PC....
Glad you got footage 👍

Message 37 of 52 (3,500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Pheesley 

I respect someone for not using homing with a pea.

Message 38 of 52 (3,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pheesley  ohhhh *groan*
Very glad you got the footage.... I'm not even sure what to say..... definitely make sure you report it to  everyone and everywhere if it doesn't get picked up here asap. If you have Twitter I would try contacting them on there too... this is game breaking and not fun. As if the game hasnt enough problems already.

PS Sad to see black plates so obviously abusing the game in such way. Folk who behave and exploit like this are killing an already in trouble game stone dead Frown

PPS. @EA_David  could you take a look at this please and let the team know... its all getting a bit ridiculous. Thanku.

Message 39 of 52 (3,447 Views)

★ Expert

I've seen this on PC also...also nonstop ability that lets them travel fast when not in crater maker.

Message 40 of 52 (3,414 Views)