Re: PS4 Split Screen ISSUE.

by EA_David

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@EA_David  - Any update on this issue? It has been weeks and none of the patches have managed to fix this issue for me.

Message 11 of 22 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I have the same issue on the standard PS4.

My main profile has PS plus and the second one is a guest account. Split screen worked for a while but no I'm constantly getting the 'full group' error message.

Message 12 of 22 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do something about this *! Bought this game to play together with my son. He is upset every single time that I cant join him! Fix it! We paid for it! So * fix it!

Message 13 of 22 (1,149 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, we rolled out a change that should have addressed this. If you were affected by this issue can you check again?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 22 (1,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
It's finally fixed, I can finally play this game. Me and my partner about to play split screen, so happy. Lot to catch up on now though haha.

Thanks to your team David ! Cheers.
Message 15 of 22 (1,086 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank yoy! its working now!

Message 16 of 22 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David We can finally play together! Thanks for the fix and for updating us.
Message 17 of 22 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have still the issue when using the second local account and trying to join jn online match. Before this complete issue it was possible. Now also the second account needs PSplus. Was that change on purpose?

Message 18 of 22 (995 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

1. Is the account that does not have PS+ able to enter the public Giddy Park / an online match alone without splitscreen?

2. Is the account that does have PS+ able to enter the public Giddy Park / an online match alone without splitscreen?

3. Does the account that does have PS+ have your playstation activated as its primary PS4?  The option is found in Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4

Message 19 of 22 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David We’re having this exact same issue. Please help! Worked fine for a couple of days but for the last 2 days split screen is not working. What should we do?
Message 20 of 22 (686 Views)