by mwjano

Original Post

Mount Steep Cheese Waterfall Gnome Bug

★★ Novice

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional) mydadlovesBBQ
In what game mode did the bug occur? PvE Regions (Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc)
Summarize your bug In mount steep, tried shooting the button in the cheese waterfall near Gilly the Kid, button shows that it has been hit, but the gnomonlith will not show up. Tried reloading the game, still hasn't solved it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any character in mount steep, go to the rotating platform near gilly the kid (the one with 2 engineers and 3 miner troubles), shoot at the gnome button behind the cheese waterfall and it will not work.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Peashooter
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Leveling up, Speedy, Combo, Low Life
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

The gnomonolith with not show up after I shoot at the button. I know a lot of other people are getting this and I'm wondering if anyone has got a temporary workaround? Some people say it's server issues. Did the most recent update break this, or has it been broken for some time? This happens with any character I play as.

Message 1 of 21 (2,397 Views)

Re: Mount Steep Cheese Waterfall Gnome Bug

★★ Novice

With rose, I do get damage numbers but it doesn't fix it

Message 2 of 21 (2,388 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Drusiton I have the same error on PS4 version, thanks for report
Message 3 of 21 (2,331 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem on PC version

Message 4 of 21 (2,306 Views)

★★ Novice

I have same as well on PS4  tried all variants of plants .even removed and deleted game and saved and re installed but still can’t get that gnome 

Message 5 of 21 (2,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Drusiton  Other players have reported this glitch previously with this exact gnome. This is possibly a bug in the game at the moment, and should hopefully be fixed rather soon. It might have something to do with the most recent update as players have only started reporting this glitch very recently!

Message 6 of 21 (2,265 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem on xbox one 

Message 7 of 21 (2,225 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem on Xbox one

Message 8 of 21 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem!

Message 9 of 21 (2,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I even tried working with someone else on their room and the stone blocks do not raise from ground. I get numbers then NPCs show up I eliminate them shoot the button and then I do not get damage numbers. This is the only gnome I need to complete area to 100%. 
Will there be a fix soon?

Message 10 of 21 (1,950 Views)