Login Failure

by tracedaly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Failure

★★★ Newbie

I just got plants vs zombie battle for neighborville on ps4. When I opened the game it said login failure and gave me a qr code to reset password to fix the issue. I’ve reset my password multiple times and it hasn’t helped at all. I’ve been trying to figure out different ways to fix the issue, but no luck. I can’t find anyway to contact EA, so this stupid forum thing is my last resort. EA please respond because I’d like to play the game I purchased.

Message 1 of 2 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Failure

Community Manager

Hi @tracedaly You can try using the QR code or going to help.ea.com to reset your EA account password. If you continue getting this error there might be an issue with your EA account, use the links below to contact our support to take a further look. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (725 Views)

All Replies

Re: Login Failure

Community Manager

Hi @tracedaly You can try using the QR code or going to help.ea.com to reset your EA account password. If you continue getting this error there might be an issue with your EA account, use the links below to contact our support to take a further look. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (726 Views)