July Update (7/28) Detailed Patch Notes

by Aeternus_EA

Original Post

Re: July Update (7/28) Detailed Patch Notes

Champion

@Aeternus_EA  Thanks for the detailed patch notes! I'm liking the nerfs to Steam Blaster and Grody Goop, and the buff to Shogun-Guard. The Imp being invincible during Robo Call made no sense before. Looking forward to doing Private Play as well ... !

Message 31 of 51 (1,117 Views)

★★ Pro

@mikepal19 wrote:

Night Cap

• Spore Strike
    • Increase accuracy, 3.2->2.8
    • Increase air accuracy, additional jump angle 3->1

What did this mean?

Projectile width is still a problem with his  direct and indirect nerfs to his mobility. 

Sorry but does anyone know what this means? 

Message 32 of 51 (990 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mikepal19 When in the air you have better accuracy.
Message 33 of 51 (897 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cameroid07 no I mean the second part.

"additional jump angle 3->1"
Message 34 of 51 (864 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mikepal19 I believe it means you double jump further or can make a longer curve before touching the ground.
Message 35 of 51 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Aeternus_EA  Bad news dude... The Two-Headed Dragon glitch is still not fixed... Just had it a few minutes ago from this reply...

Edit: Currently testing it in Private Play With A.I. With the method I had and that one (Luckily) No longer works. It seems to now be truly random.. Unless it doesn't work with the Hero A.I.

Message 36 of 51 (801 Views)

Champion
@Norman_27816 Maybe this upgrade, the Two-Headed Dragon one, should be reworked entirely. After all, isn’t this the third time this upgrade has been bugged?
Message 37 of 51 (794 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheSprinter85 It honesly wouldn't bother me, but the problem comes at ops... That upgrade is INSANELY helpful and amazing there, it helps you both and your Teammate get plenty of XP quick and Bulbs too!, as well as many other good things (That is if.. Your teammates are not stupid... Or don't like to have a Co-Star on their heads which seriously I don't understand why...) That's why I'm hopeful that they'll be able to fix it sometime... And yeah, it is the third time... At this rate its pretty certain they'll have no other option but Rework it sadly... If anything the Upgrade is annoying there because you move so slow and feel weird too.. Though I'm trying to test it (It is near impossible when you don't have friends to test things properly but A.I.) and it seems hard to pull off... It seems to be truly random now, At least with the Method I discovered before doesn't work... Now if they actually did it so it doesn't work on PvP but still somewhat works on Ops then... Ok? Weird choice there if so...

Message 38 of 51 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Yes it is the third time it has been bugged!
Message 39 of 51 (776 Views)

Champion
@Norman_27816 The devs should put more focus into making sure they fix this upgrade properly and the the glitch will not occur again if they have to remove it from the game again.
Message 40 of 51 (673 Views)