July Update (7/28) Detailed Patch Notes

by Aeternus_EA

Original Post

Re: July Update (7/28) Detailed Patch Notes

★★★ Guide
@stukapooka His dps is really good now outside of his Z-Mech. With the fire rate buff, you are able to land shots more consistently and you are able to burn his clip faster in a Gravity Nade which is very powerful for single-target damage output. I thought he was balanced before these buffs though...
Message 21 of 51 (1,212 Views)

★★ Pro
@PvZfan121 AI aimbot fix isn't an easy thing to do but yes it would be nice to have confirmation that they're working on improving the AI.
Message 22 of 51 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the update but can you just make private play playable like in gw2 without Xbox live and PS

Message 23 of 51 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I thought that’s what they meant by private play, so I was so excited for it, to where I don’t have to pay for online, but nope.

Message 24 of 51 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Idk how you deal with all these haters in the comments. Good job on the update, grody goop fix looks great, didn’t nerf it to hell, still playable and effective. Seems perfect. 

Message 25 of 51 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@MrOoahOoah wrote:

Idk how you deal with all these haters in the comments. Good job on the update, grody goop fix looks great, didn’t nerf it to hell, still playable and effective. Seems perfect. 

I didn't see haters, just a load of feedback on good and bad of the update.

For me the nerf to steam blaster is enough to jump back in and see how it plays out (if I can tear myself away from Rocket Arena). Very happy for the new Turf map to be back as it is the only mode I play since AI came in.

Message 26 of 51 (1,061 Views)

★ Expert

Not sure if they were fixing things but everyone got kicked out of team vanquish game twice within 30 minutes tonight on PC NA East effectively killing the lobby for the night.  Error message was host ended the game session.

Message 27 of 51 (1,013 Views)

★★ Pro
@Aeternus_EA Very happy that the Crater Maker hitbox was fixed. Shogun Guard will probably still be weaker than Cob busters. Its nice that Treetop turret will take longer to overheat, and gaining overhealth with Lumber Support just might make Party Supplies usable. Any chance that we will be getting damage dropoff?
Message 28 of 51 (997 Views)

★ Expert
@Gormey Not sure if this is a bug or they changed lobby startup but I just attempted to join team vanquish on NA east and it started the lobby with only me in it. Maybe they removed the 4 people to start a game requirement???
Message 29 of 51 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There’s a major bug that’s kicking players out during matches. Not receiving any coins or completing any weekly challenges because of it. I’m 8 for 8 getting kicked of of matches so far. Also, wormhole for scientist is also still not working. 

Message 30 of 51 (972 Views)