Re: Is there any PvZ:BfN merchandise?

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 I don't think the public reception of the game is bad. A lot of reviews online are very favorable of the game and on PS4 I see many new players every day. I think the game is bought by many parents for their children. Sure, the community highlights the many issues the game has, but the general public doesn't notice that. So I think BfN merchandise would be very successful.
Message 11 of 18 (759 Views)

★★★ Pro

Some merch would really help the game's marketing... 

Message 12 of 18 (724 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PineapplePiano I agree. Merchandise would be really cool. I'm sure many of the younger and the long time PvZ fans would get BfN merch and advertise the game for EA.
Message 13 of 18 (696 Views)

★★★★ Expert

For unspecified reasons, I now have the desire to buy a chomper unicorn hat for myself. Does something like this exist?

Message 14 of 18 (636 Views)

★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r The reception was fine, but after a week of Founders', we all realised this was a bad game. I doubt the reviews are indicative of the game tbh, because the people that wrote those don't share the intense love of the game than other more 'hardcore' players. There are BFN comics, if u are interested
Message 15 of 18 (622 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 I know, many people who write reviews only play games for an hour and think they have a validated opinion. And online games should be reevaluated after every update.
Thanks for reminding me about the comics!
I don't really like them, though, because they have those weird children in them. I always liked PvZ because it felt like you saved Suburbia and then they introduce weird kids as protagonists.
The comics are a wasted opportunity to me. They could have given Dr. Zomboss an origin story and explained the comments Penny mad about the relationship between Dave and Zomboss in PvZ 2.
Message 16 of 18 (600 Views)

★★ Novice
@benn1nat0r I didn't expect to see you here while looking for Pvz plushies. You will probably never read this, but if you do: It is always a lot of fun to play with you Standard smile
Message 17 of 18 (513 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Wow, what a coincidence @Sunflowerteal !

Playing BfN with you is always such fun Standard smile .

As for the plushies, there are some new ones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIjGM3s3GuQ.

The site which sells them isn't working for me though (and they only appear to ship to America & Canada)

Message 18 of 18 (481 Views)