Ideas to make PvZ BFN better

by gametrieuk

Original Post

Re: Ideas to make PvZ BFN better

★★ Pro
@JoaoCandido2201 Look, I agree, certain characters were built within a balance with Sprint, while others are able to exploit this mechanics in an abusive way, such as supports and snipers, maybe they are due to different speed.
Message 11 of 16 (792 Views)

★ Pro
@gametrieuk I think there should be different sprinting speeds for each character. That way, fragile characters are more evasive while beefy classes have to stand their ground.
Message 12 of 16 (776 Views)

★★ Pro
@Fork_x_Spoon Completely agree
Message 13 of 16 (772 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@gametrieuk 

Brazil is one of the countries I want to visit in my life Standard smile, as well as America (although my impression of it got a lot worse in recent years). I'd also love to visit Costa Rica, because my Sister was there to save baby turtles (one way they did that at the project was scaring away raccoons with sticks Party hat).

I understand why you use google translator. I also used it when I learned French & Italian in school. It made me feel more comfortable and I learned a thing or two while using it, but the teacher checked our homework assignments with Google Translator to see who cheated Disappointed.

Therefore, I had to discover a new one and found Pons translator:

https://pt.pons.com/tradução-texto

I used the German Version, but it is available in Portuguese as well.

I hope this can help you. From my experience, it works a lot better than Google Translator and knows more region specific dialects.

Message 14 of 16 (752 Views)

★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Thanks for the tip
Message 15 of 16 (749 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@gametrieuk No Problem Standard smile. I thought I would share this with you because it helped me a lot learning languages.
Message 16 of 16 (745 Views)