Ideas to make PvZ BFN better

by gametrieuk

Original Post

Ideas to make PvZ BFN better

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

INTRODUCTION

Well come on, I'm the gametrieuk and today I came to make suggestions to further improve Plants vs Zombies battle for neighborville, don't get me wrong, I love this game from the bottom of my heart, I have over 1200 hours, I don't want to look like I do it this to point out countless problems and to say that the game is horrible, on the contrary my only intention is to help the game to be even better, that said, let's start.

PROBLEMS AND BUGS

• Healing ray and hypnosis remaining even after the death of the hypno-shroom and sunflower.
  • Punch and bite detection still problematic
  • Entering private play has some bugs that expel the guest player, or cause him to load the map endlessly.

MULTIPLAYER

• Bots they have perfect aim, a sixth sense, and very high damage (two possible alternatives are to remove them or give them much less damage than a normal player).
  • Fix the end points of the maps: Peach District, Trunky Fields and Pastures of the Preserve (zombies have a huge disadvantage at the end of these maps).
  • Make a warning to show the players what the team needs, having no indication makes novice players end up taking a lot of the same category, put a type code, team with little support, too many attackers and so on.

BALANCING

• NERFS: Citron, brainium basher 9001, peashooter, engineer e acorn/Oak
  • BUFFS: Imp/Z-mech and Space cadet

ADDITIONS

• Limiter for Sprint mechanics, similar to the regeneration bar, once you take damage you must wait for the bar to fill before you can sprint again.
  • Bringing 12v12 into private play, an extremely important change for some players.
  • Improve the battle arena prize pool to attract more players.
  • Bring back the challenges of the community.
  • Bring news to the operation mode.
  • Cross-play
  • More options, control FOV, reticle, target colors and a more customizable HUD

ADVERTISING

• Make more trailers and publicity for the game, this is very important.

CONCLUSION

Thank you very much to everyone who read, more suggestions are welcome, any problem with English I'm sorry, I still have a lot of difficulties with the language.

Message 1 of 16 (1,128 Views)

Re: Ideas to make PvZ BFN better

Champion
@gametrieuk Nice list! I can agree with virtually all of this list. Something else I can suggest however is cross-play.
Message 2 of 16 (1,104 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 I agree, thanks for reminding me
Message 3 of 16 (1,099 Views)

Champion
@gametrieuk Glad I could help.
Message 4 of 16 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

May you please make cross save a thing and be able to merge accounts from Xbox to PC and so on.

Ps please read and do it and if you with me pass the message on.

by BigJHunter16

Message 5 of 16 (816 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@gametrieuk  Very nice list Standard smile! I just want to recommend some things that I think should be changed. You don't have to agree with them, I know some of them are controversial .

If you want to get Peashooter nerfed, I would also suggest listing Soldier to be nerfed. ZPG's hit box is way too big. Also, his rapid fire upgrade has no downsides and just makes him way better. This makes him op, in my opinion. And stink cloud has awesome features no-one knows about like deactivating Rose's homing projectiles. Peashooter and Soldier, in my experience, can both get very similar vanquish streaks. I would also suggest adding Spell Disaster for Wizard, Defibrilated for Electric Slide, as well as the stun effect of Electric Slide's primary, Steam Blaster and the Assimilation Upgrade for Space Station. I wouldn't want Acorn to be nerfed, because they would most likely nerf Acorn's health upgrades. These upgrades are desperately needed, though, because they apply to Acorn Passengers and Oak. Without them, they wouldn't have a chance against Space Station. Unless they separate Acorn & Oaks upgrades, I don't see a way a nerf would help. Therefore, I suggest instead of nerfing these upgrades for Acorn, they should add Health upgrades for Imp and Nightcap.

Thank you for reading my post and making awesome posts yourself Large smile.

P.S. Your English isn't bad, it's very good. I can understand you very well. In fact, I think you have a very nice writing style. English isn't my native language, as I live in Austria, but mine should be somewhat acceptable. I chose a bilingual class in my local high school equivalent (or it would be considered a grammar school, I think) and used both German and English as working languages. While I used to be the best in my English class (the best boy that is, there was a high iq girl that ended up going to Yale), I still make a few mistakes and would like to apologize for them. Most of them are from the weird mix of German and English autocorrect. I used to love English class so much. It was the one class where others would copy my homework, even the girls whom I usually copied from and that always did the homework, because they wanted to correct theirs before the teacher saw it Large smile

Message 6 of 16 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

A perk GeForce mushroom similar to hardened for acorn. 

Message 7 of 16 (790 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MrOoahOoah Yes, we need it. Nightcap has a way bigger hit box than most realize, because of the huge Head sectioning. She is actually easier to hit than the taller characters, because they are more slender.
Message 8 of 16 (776 Views)

★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r I always thought of a nerf suggestion for hardened, do it like this, turn the passenger into something much bigger, the passenger would get 60% and each acorn that climbed the oak would add 75 life to it, removing it.

About my English, I end up using Google translator a lot, as I spend more time on this forum, my English has improved, I'm a Portuguese speaker (Brazil).
Message 9 of 16 (742 Views)

★★ Guide

I liked most of the list but the sprinting bar. I think that if there was a bar to prevent you from sprinting it would be useless to escape and characters that shot fast or deals splash damange would become stronger because it's easier to stop enemy's sprinting. 

Also, if you can't run, why come closer to the enemy? You can't escape, so why would nightcap, acorns, imps, sunflowers or anyone approach if you can snipe? 

In my opinion, sprinting is only op because characters that are op (like 80's, snipers, engineers, steam blaster, peashooter, etc.) can exploit it somehow. To me, that is the real issue: abusing sprinting because of abilities or characteristics that are broken. 

Message 10 of 16 (726 Views)