Re: I want a GOOGLY EYES item for CHOMPER! (Suggestion, pls make it happen)

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Champion

Yes, and a free costume for everyone! 

Message 11 of 15 (465 Views)

★★ Expert
Message 12 of 15 (462 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 & @Shadowphinx101 

Vote yes on Chomper Costume Suggestion #ChompMeUp

Sorry, that just had to be haha .

@TheSprinter85 I hope I'm not asking for too much but could you maybe report this to the community manager team, so they can tell the devs? A small acknowledgment for this issue in form of a special costume would really up the community's mood Standard smile.

If they end up making a goodly eyes chomper because of my suggestion, I would probably faint. I know it is unlikely and there are much better suggestions by others, but I would still love it (as it is my suggestion, maybe I'm just a llliiiittle bit biased).

It would be especially cool because my birthday is soon (September 1st), just like the game's anniversary (September 4th?).

Message 13 of 15 (453 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r I will share the idea with the Community Managers, but as it’s not urgent, give me some time first if you’re fine with that.
Message 14 of 15 (431 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you! 

As I said before, I hope I'm not asking for too much. I don't want to get you into trouble because the idea didn't really get a lot of support and it isn't urgent. Maybe you could also forward my suggestion of temporarily adding wildflower to pvp (except battle arena) and remove Super Brainz only from battle arena. It seems to me like that idea got more support, so maybe we can bundle them?

Anyway, the point is I want to thank you for helping me, but also don't want to ask you to do something that is unnecessary and could could create problems for you. 

Message 15 of 15 (418 Views)