Re: Guys calm down

by PvZfan121

Original Post

Guys calm down

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

The game is better balanced then gw1 and gw2 when they abandoned those...they will run the servers forever...gw1 is still going strong...and finally let's be honest any new legendary upgrades or new chars they added since launch have been mediocre at best.  I really like the game, they added bots to help with low player volume so just be happy this * got polished for a year.

Nothing you say or do short of spending millions on in game purchases will change their mind...just pray to god that the cheat engine they have can hold off hackers for the next 6 months...as typically they stop banning players for cheating at about this time and that's really the only thing that ruined gw1 and gw2 for me on pc.

Any other threads I see on saving the game or complaining about it are in short a waste of everyone's time.

Fast forward the five stages of grief to acceptance.

In closing I think this prize map is my favorite...most of the customs are awesome.

Message 1 of 7 (510 Views)

★ Guide

I think I went to all 5 stages of grief today surprisingly. I can accept that the game is going to die now and I can just play other games. Me and my friends are going to have a hard time to find a new game to play but that's about it. I hope they do change their mind although. If they do that's great. If not that's fine too.

Message 2 of 7 (492 Views)

★ Expert
@PvZfan121 You don't have to stop playing it, they aren't killing servers.
Message 3 of 7 (487 Views)

@Gormey Its the principle of the matter. EA creates something, and throws it out if it doesn't make them a quick buck. This community is trying to do what EA seems unwilling to do.
Message 4 of 7 (480 Views)

★ Guide

I know but it just won't feel the same.

Message 5 of 7 (473 Views)

★ Pro
@Gormey You're right; I've accepted the death of Alphadream and now have to accept this. Games don't last as long as us, and looking back, the only thing I'm really upset about is how all of our progress and help ended with this. Other than that, I'm glad to be part of this community and continue to support it as long as you guys want to. So until the only posts here are for technical issues / bugs I'm not going anywhere.
"I am inevitable." -pointless quote from Thanos
Message 6 of 7 (443 Views)

★★ Expert
@Gormey I'm sad, because I think PvZ Shooters are gone. If BFN could've been good, then we could've gotten more games...but no.
Message 7 of 7 (388 Views)