[Guides] Tips and Tricks for Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Re: [Guides] Tips and Tricks for Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville!

Champion

@Pvz300085  I do not mind if you want to make guides as well, but keep these in mind Standard smile:

1. If you want to make a duplicate of a guide I have made, you may, but perhaps mention somewhere in your guide about getting the idea from me. 

2. If you intend to make multiple guides, if you make a thread with a link to all of your guides, I will add that that link to your threads on this thread here if you want.

3. @benn1nat0r  may also want to make some character guides.

4. I think that would be awesome if you made guides and I would read every one!

Message 11 of 29 (3,466 Views)

★ Guide

Just wow. Thank you for making these guides. While I don't really need them since I would say I know almost everything that there is to know, however I know that newer players or players that need a bit more knowledge on what to do would use these. One more final thank you for making these.

Message 12 of 29 (3,457 Views)

★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 It would be great if we shared some of our knowledge about the game, shared it, and could create more elaborate guides. I don't know, it's an idea.
Message 13 of 29 (3,449 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheSprinter85 The hero we don't deserve, even Super Brainz is jealous of you!

Jokes aside, great work so far mate, champion deserved.
Message 14 of 29 (3,407 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@GutmanSca I mean you said it: "The hero we don't deserve."

He made so many incredible posts and I think there should be another promotion incoming soon.

And the Super Brainz joke was awesome .

Message 15 of 29 (3,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PvZfan121 , @GutmanSca  and @benn1nat0r  Thank you very much for your kindness! Large smile

@Pvz300085  I like that idea, I think that I should finish the guides I have planned myself, however if you have any other ideas I have not mentioned on guides we could make (e.g. daily challenges) you can let me know here or in a PM.

Message 16 of 29 (3,357 Views)

★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 i suffer from OCD too...ha ha.
Message 17 of 29 (3,328 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 & @Pvz300085 

I'm close to finishing my Acorn & Oak character guide. I still need to write a few paragraphs, but most of the text is done. Now I'm editing the pictures I captured to remove user names from random players in pvp to protect their privacy and such. 

I'm sure we'll find a way so everyone can make the guide they want Standard smile

@TheSprinter85 

Just a quick question: How are you able to post your guides? I know this question may sound stupid but I really wonder how you can post them as they are so long. I tried writing a detailed reply to a post yesterday and it instantly got deleted once I posted it. I don't think I'll be able to post my guide if this continues to happen. I mean I'll definitely try to post it once it's finished but I'm scared I'll be automatically banned by the software the forum is using if I try to publish a long post again.

Message 18 of 29 (3,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@benn1nat0rHey, hope you’re having a great day. Looking forward to your guides.

Now read carefully, only because I do not want you to lose saves for your posts. When you write a post, it auto saves as you are writing it. If you work on it for too long, it will stop auto saving and you will lose any other work you put in. For this reason, I suggest copying what you have written every so often in case you lose information. When the work stops auto saving, I exit the tab and then reopen it click on new topic, then near the top of your page, it will say that you have autosaved content - load or discard. DO NOT discard or your work will be deleted. When you load your work, you can continue where you left off.

Let me know if you have further concerns with this matter.

I also suggest copying and saving your work just before you post it just in case your stuff gets deleted again.

Message 19 of 29 (3,262 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you so much for your post-saving reply! I hope your having a great day as well!

Had I known about the whole auto save thing I could have prevented that post being lost.

I'l definitely make sure to follow your advice on this Large smile.

One thing I still wonder about: Does the forum actually delete long posts on purpose or is it bug?

I've read somewhere that long posts or multiple edits to one post are considered "spam" by the forum and it will automatically delete the posts as a result.

Therefore I'm scared that the system will ban me if I post long posts often.

Message 20 of 29 (3,247 Views)