Original Post

Re: Expressions You'd like to see

★★ Pro
@Aeternus_EA YOUR HERO HAS ARRIVED!
Message 31 of 132 (1,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Iron_Guard8I think @TLEsquire suggested it, but it's a good one!
@GutmanSca 👏👏🤣

Message 32 of 132 (1,963 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Iron_Guard8 "Get off my lawn" just reminded me of the music video from the very first Plants vs Zombies game; https://youtu.be/0N1_0SUGlDQ

There's a bunch of expressions which could be lifted from that silly little tune;

"Zombies on the Lawn"
"Tall, Dark and Dead"
"I used to play football"
"Road cones protect my head"
"Screen-door shield"
"We are the undead"
"Cholesterol"
"Solar Power"
"Lawn Defense"
"I like your tricycle"
"Tricycles!"
"Butter on my Head!"
"Butter!"
"Soil your plants!"
Message 33 of 132 (1,933 Views)

★ Guide

Everything that can be found here https://www.dictionary.com/

Message 34 of 132 (1,908 Views)

★★★ Pro

"I'm a gnome, yes I am a gnome-a!"

And anti spawn camping emotes. Those would be greatly appreciated. Also, there are emotes asking about an activity such as ops or pvp, but can you do a simple giddy park one! I also want "That just happened" For when something funny happens. Thank you! I'll try to think of more later.

Message 35 of 132 (1,881 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Gormey Good ideas but a "your mum" emote would bring toxicity to a new level in this game.
Message 36 of 132 (1,872 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Simple directions.... left, right etc
Message 37 of 132 (1,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I am having difficulty actually adding to this thread with nice and useful phrases as I am reeling from the shock of finding out alternative meanings to some of the, on the surface, "innocent" meanings to some expressions we already have in game.

@ippig  has already discovered the taco alternative... and perhaps further research should be done on these words and phrases BEFORE they are included into a family game. As ippig points out the internet is a strange place and things are not always what they might seem.
Some of the alternative meanings are mind blowing and shocking... ranging from offensive to downright disgusting.

I cannot go into details here but suggest anyone interested uses the https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20Urban%20Dictionary ...
and if you can cope with the result  (DISCLAIMER: ADULTS ONLY)
perhaps start with the often times used and in fact encouraged by a well known youtuber "Beef Wellington" expression.
I can only imagine/hope that the Devs (and hopefully youtuber) are not aware of this alternative meaning but I do know that some people are aware.

I am still pondering a complaint about this I feel so strongly that words and expression with such "alternative" meanings shouldn't be included in a family game (in any game for that matter). I cannot for the life of me understand why such things would be included by the Devs (internet savvy people one would imagine). Every possible word/phrase should be researched to make sure that this doesn't happen.
It takes seconds to research and it blows my mind that this hasn't happened and I really do not want to believe that these were knowingly included in the game.

Edit: clarification

Message 38 of 132 (1,826 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asabaida I'm with you absolutely 👍
Message 39 of 132 (1,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have some more suggestions for this:

"Good morning"

"Good afternoon"

"Good evening"

"Good night"

"Happy St. Patrick's Day" - that's what Luck 'O The Zombie event represents.

etc. Apologies if some of these are already in-game!

Message 40 of 132 (1,805 Views)