Cross-play?

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Re: Is the new game PvZ: Battle for Neighborville cross-platform?

Champion (Retired)

@ippig wrote:

@TheSprinter85Maybe I'm the only PC player using the gamepad. I know what it feels to play amongst mouse and keyboard users. So my idea wasn't supposed to be that serious. Standard smile

Edit: too big fingers for a small phone.

I didn’t know you’re on controller, too! 😱💚. Joysticks or fail!

Jokes aside, respect!  It’s tough keeping up with the Joneses.  

@Gormey  throws down on stix, too, I’m all but certain?

This makes me want cross play super bad....

Message 71 of 103 (2,332 Views)

★ Expert
@spIash_damage yes, xbox controller on pc...I hold my own.
Message 72 of 103 (2,312 Views)

PvZ

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Gamer Wheel

Plants Vs Zombies battlefor neighborville should be Crossplay.Pop cap.EA.We all know that your a great company you have amazing games including my favourite, the plants vs zombies series. And recently you have brought out Battle for neighborville on XBOX One, PC, and PlayStation 4. But what could make this amazing game better is the helpof two simple words which we all have been hoping for.Crossplay!Thanks for taking the time to read this message. I really believe crossplay would have huge positive impact on both the game and community as a whole. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, I would really appreciate it. Gamer Wheel.

[Edited - Admin.]

Message 73 of 103 (2,256 Views)

Re: PvZ

Community Manager

@ch0c0lategameer Hey, we merged your post into the big existing crossplay thread. 

And while I'd personally love this, we still don't have any information on the subject. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 74 of 103 (2,219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm glad this keeps coming up. Crossplay for all platforms would be great and other games do it (I mention Paladins which does with no issues I'm aware of, and it uses the same anti-cheat system). It would certainly help fill lobbies.

Message 75 of 103 (2,210 Views)

Champion

If we keep this thread alive and mention cross-play once in a while, maybe, just maybe, we will see it in the future (or at least be more likely to see it in the future)!

Message 76 of 103 (2,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@spIash_damageSo true. Didn't actually see your post. So it's a bit late reply but I'd love some cross-play with you PS4 and XBOX peeps.

@Gormey XBOX gamepad as well. Feels much more comfortable imho.

Message 77 of 103 (2,162 Views)

Champion

Cross-play would benefit PC players most, because they have the most trouble finding a lobby! 

Cross-play would be really good in BfN, because some players play on different platforms and can't play with friends or acquaintances, but cross-play would fix that entirely, and would provide a lot of potential! Not to mention many people including myself want it!

Hopefully cross-play will appear in the future at some point! Fingers crossed

Message 78 of 103 (2,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Hey all, just realized that the thread was already on page 2. So I thought it might be a good idea to mention that we desperately NEED crossplay. Bye!

Message 79 of 103 (2,066 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ippig 🤣 Yes, cross-play pleeeease!!
Message 80 of 103 (2,058 Views)