Connect_error_social_login_failure

by Mathews9593

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

everytime i try to login through Xbox to connect my new ea account I get this error. I already removed my Xbox account from my old ea account so now I just can’t play Ea games online. Password has been reset multiple times and same error pops up. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (2,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connect_error_social_login_failure

Community Manager

Hi @Mathews9593 To check when did you make changes to your linked accounts?

Whenever you unlink connected accounts, there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account that might be affecting us from relinking, I would recommend checking our help articles out for more info. 

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,001 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Mathews9593 To check when did you make changes to your linked accounts?

Whenever you unlink connected accounts, there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account that might be affecting us from relinking, I would recommend checking our help articles out for more info. 

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (2,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Mohamed haider
Message 3 of 3 (1,485 Views)