Re: Cant play the full Game of PVZ BFN just can close the Game and respawn

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Cant play the full Game of PVZ BFN just can close the Game and respawn

★★★ Newbie

I cant play the full Game of PVZ BFN just can close the Game and respawn.

Message 1 of 5 (822 Views)

Community Manager
@Eiennoyujo Are you able to provide more information on what you are seeing in-game? Are you able to load to the Hub but can't play any mode or control your character? Would it be possible to get a clip of what it looks like when you try to play?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this same issue I can play the game where you go to this thing and there is a wave defense thing but I cannot go into the hub I can change characters or into the full game, there is no option shown for it.

Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is an img of what I see

Message 4 of 5 (296 Views)

Community Manager
@theshadowwolf05 Would it be possible to get a clip of launching the game till you run into this?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (265 Views)