Can we do something about mushrooms health and hit box?

by MrOoahOoah

Original Post

Can we do something about mushrooms health and hit box?

★★★★★ Apprentice

This character is absolutely useless with her huge hit box of a head and only 75 health. I like her mechanics but I just don’t feel like she’s playable. Engineer farts and she’s dead. 

Message 1 of 13 (841 Views)

Re: Can we do something about mushrooms health and hit box?

Night Cap?

She was very strong character at Founder Edition, and then she was get much nerfed.

I think current Night Cap is balanced character, but now there are many strong characters, so she can be buffed.

Message 2 of 13 (825 Views)

★★ Pro
@MrOoahOoah nightcap is really good, it requires a little notion of position to have its maximum effect, however facing an engineer between 20 and 25 you get an advantage over him, I don’t want to see buffs on him, due to the fact that he is one of the few characters really fair, make nerfs on zombies, not buffs on them.
Message 3 of 13 (798 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@gametrieuk I think she is close to being balanced right now, but they should introduce a health upgrade like Acorn's Hardened for her.
Message 4 of 13 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That was exactly what I was thinking when I wrote this. If there was a perk to make the character require 2 shots from captain or 80’s I’d do it. Instantly she becomes my favorite character. I’d accept the massive head hit box if I can perk the health a bit

Message 5 of 13 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My thought was a perk like hardened for acorn. Someone else brought that up in the comments and a perk like that changes everything. It’s not a straight up buff but it certainly helps the character compete with the other strong plants. 

Message 6 of 13 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wasn’t necessarily thinking a straight buff, more like a perk similar to hardened for acorn. That alone helps balance the character. I don’t think she’s balanced at the moment but I also hate the see saw effect of balancing character. You buff them because they weren’t good and now they’re too buff and they need a nerf. Give a perk  and it gives a option for a different playing style with her. I’d certainly like to play with a stockier mushroom that isn’t as stealthy. 

Message 7 of 13 (744 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MrOoahOoah I agree with everything you said.
Message 8 of 13 (726 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@CharlesHlcBendel Night Cap was actually balanced in founders because everyone else was underpowered and was still balanced until the Air Deceleration was added it made every small character with a double jump useless except Acorn because the critical hitbox is his face.
Message 9 of 13 (700 Views)

★★ Guide
@MrOoahOoah I hated the hitbox enlargement she had. I'm tired of being killed by pirates and 80's all the time, it give me so much anxiety to play her because she is so fragile and basically all zombies have a counter to her.
This hitbox enlargement should be removed in my opinion.
Message 10 of 13 (690 Views)