Re: AGQ's tier list (7/28)

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

AGQ's tier list (7/28)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is becoming a trend now here, so here's my. Note: the characters are in order from left to right of the most powerful in the tier and upgrades are taken in account for.

• Brainium Basher: I don't need to explain but, he has insane mobility and able to OHKO most plants. Despite supposed to be high risk, high reward, he's actually no risk high reward.
  • Space Station: Insane damage with crater maker able to decimate crowds. Compared to Oak, it's counter part, Space Station has a better reward to teaming up and with 3 other passangers and extra health, it is able to go over 1000 HP.
  • Citron: Insane damage up close with an even more accurate weapon. The dash is able to OHKO imps and E.M. Peach can be a fight winner, especially with the Peached upgrade.
  • Chomper: Insane damage and grody goop deals a boatload of damage, even with the recent nerf. Not as bad as the other top tiers, but still up there.
  • Engineer: His turret is a game winner, giving engineer literally infinite ammo. Overpowered upgrades such as hard target.
  • Scientist: Fast healing for both her and her teammates. Warp has no delay and can be used up to three times.
  • Wizard: Co-star's weapon is way too overpowered with such a fast rate of fire, homing, and damage. Zeelixir has too many uses for a weapn that recharges in around 20 seconds and spell disaster is able to OHKO acorns (without hardened) and nightcaps. Also overpowered upgrades such as two-headed dragon and hard target.
  • Solider: High damage and overpowered upgrades such as rocket leap and rapid fire.
  • Acorn: A small hitbox with overpowered upgrades such as hardened and nutty feedback. Fast damage and dash can be used twice in a row.
  • Steam blaster: Although you might argue, it isn't as overpowered as it seems. It takes awhile to deal a good amount of damage when you can just move around. However, the three warps and fast healing brings it up there.
  • Slide: Very accurate weapon with the stun ability being an overpowered combo. A slim hitbox and disco tornado does way too much damage, even for a small area. Deliberation (I think that's what it's called) is basically a really quick recovery with there being no penalty.
  • All star: A very accurate weapon and huge fuse is literally a fight winner. Tackle is able to OHKO acorns (without hardened) and nightcaps.
  • Peashooter: High damage with an accurate weapon. Pea Suped is a game winner with you being unhittable basically.
  • Snapdragon: Fast damage with an accurate weapon with blue flare ball being able to OHKO anything with 100 or less HP.
  • Thorn apart. Arcane Enigma is a get out of jail free card and with all of 5 of the balls the upgrade has is able to OHKO most characters with it having homing.
  • Rose: Same story as Thorn apart without the balls.
  • 80s Action Hero: Having the advantage in all ranges with Never Miss-ile being very accurate. Overpowered upgrades such as Critical Tag. Overpowered in the right hands.
  • Super brainz: A more controversial one. Hyper jump thump going very far with a quick recharge. Turbo twister dealing insane damage. Overpowered upgrades such as Reach and Extra Special.
  • TV head: Compared to Wildflower, he is the superior. The drones dealing a lot of damage with such a small hitbox. Heated dinner dealing too much damage and even able to OHKO acorns (without hardened) and nightcaps. He also has a slim hitbox compared to wildflower and a lot of armor when near allies.
  • Oak: Very high damage with super sap trap being able to OHKO most characters and being unavoidable almost. Overpowered upgrades such as nutty feedback.
  • Sunflower: Very fast healing and very high damage.
  • Wildflower: A weaker drone compared to TV head, but the bomb is worse due to it being unavoidable. Overpowered armor near teammates.
  • Deadbeard: A slimer hitbox compared to cactus and a better bomb with the parrot pal.
  • Nightcap: Too dependent on upgrades to be good. Fung Fu is predictable without Fleet footed.
  • Cactus: Probably the most balanced of all of the characters.
  • Imp: Low damage and impaka moves too slow. Gravity grenade is too small.
  • Mech: Too much spread and robo stomp having too much risk.
  • Space cadet. Bad homing and inaccurate and slow gravity smash. A big hitbox as well.
  • Kernal Corn. Slow damage and too much of a reliance on butter beacon. A big hitbox as well.
  • Sho-gun guard: Also a big reliance on butter beacon and a weak shield.

Well, this is my tier list, make a good day Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (922 Views)

★★ Pro
@agqwpe663oe6 I really liked everything I read, I only disagree with Nightcap, seriously it becomes dependent on parkour to do most of its things, it is not OP, and Fung fu has many problems, being slow, having a long recovery time after the final and be super predictable, making fleet footed almost mandatory, I think he has nothing OP, he is fair in general, with some things a little weak.
Message 2 of 7 (909 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I really enjoy your tier list and detailed reasoning behind the choices, @agqwpe663oe6 Standard smile!

While I agree with the majority of choices, I'm on @gametrieuk's side on Nightcap. Nightcap really depends on some of those upgrades to be decent.

Have. a nice day, too Large smile!

Message 3 of 7 (884 Views)

★ Expert
@agqwpe663oe6 super fantastic!
Message 4 of 7 (878 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r @gametrieuk Thanks for your replays, make sense. I meant to put nightcap in front of cactus before , but now, probably between cactus and imp.
Message 5 of 7 (867 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@agqwpe663oe6 I mean it doesn't matter too much. I really like your opinions, and everyone should be able to have their own. After all, this is your tier list not mine. I just wanted to offer some feedback besides "I love it!", which I really do Standard smile.
Message 6 of 7 (859 Views)

Champion
@agqwpe663oe6 Can’t really say much about your tier list apart from it’s really good. I just feel that Shogun-Guard should be a bit higher and Chomper should be a bit lower in the list. That is all.
Message 7 of 7 (810 Views)