Twitter Reacts to Project Rene

by simmerorigin

Original Post

Re: Twitter Reacts to Project Rene

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Looking forward to project Rene this extra early sneak peek looks great. Thanks for showing us! Can’t wait to hear more over the next few years and as sims player since it came out I appreciate all the effort still going into the current game and in the future versions of the sims. Here’s to years more of enjoyable simming 

Message 2 of 6 (4,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! The creative tools are promising so much! Can’t wait to see more and the final product. I wish the team good luck for the whole project. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,458 Views)

★ Guide
@SIMJaime86 Same. Can’t wait to see live mode. Hope they deep dive into Sims 1-3 by opening the source code and understanding the algorithms and programming. Everything from AI, now unplayed sims behave, need decay, want trees and rolling, etc.
Message 4 of 6 (2,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So excited that the Sims team gave us this early look. I know this opens it up for criticism, but it also gives a unique opportunity to collaborate with simmers. Much like the surveys we did for Sims 4. 

Thank you to everyone working on a Sims game, whether it be Sims 4, Sims mobile, Sims Freeplay, or project Rene. We appreciate all the hard work you do! 

Message 5 of 6 (2,205 Views)

★ Guide
@Dryadia488 I'm hoping for community involvement via surveys as well as via extended feedback like in the 411 feedback https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/992611/sims-411-forum-feedback-august-19th
Message 6 of 6 (1,925 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help