Thaughts on project renee

by 87falconer

Original Post

Thaughts on project renee

★★★ Newbie

36 and still play the sims and now my children do as well. I love being able to customize  every thing. Makeing it even more customizable  would be awsome. I love the life staging process as well makes it more realistic. One suggestion  there though is let the schooling just continue on to the collage rather then haveing an expansion  pack for it. expansion packs takes up memory room in pc so having to choose between expansion  packs stinks. i wish the you got more items included into the expansion packs.   I'd like to see more diffrent types of animals if animals are going to continue on with sims five. I'd like to see more activities for our sims to do.  I'm excited to see what they come up with next...  I want to see the sims continue  on for many more generations. I thinks it's fantastic imagination  game for the kids.

Message 1 of 3 (1,906 Views)

Re: Thaughts on project renee

★ Guide
@87falconer I would LOVE college to be in the base game as a placeholder. You go away for a week and come back to your town with a degree. maybe active college can be an expansion pack.
Message 2 of 3 (1,817 Views)

Re: Thaughts on project renee

Champion

@87falconer , yes, I definitely want more types of animals, be they pets, livestock, or wild animals! 🐶🐱🐷🦝🐰🐹🐸🐴🐔🐄🐏🐪🦘🦨🐿🐢🐍🐟

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,457 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help