I have a problem with my game ;( .

autor: onivolpe
Odpowiedz

Pierwszy Wpis

I have a problem with my game ;( .

★ Novice

Hi... i have played Mass Effect Andromeda 74 hours on my old Computer.. i had high lvl on solo campaign... and few days ago i bought new computer, when i installed ME Andromeda i turned on the game to see if it's working well.... and all my saves were gone ;( i can only start new game. But my Apax progression is alright. ;( . What can i do to get back my saves ??

Wiadomość 1 z 2 (277 wyświetleń)
Odpowiedz
0 Kudo

Dot.: I have a problem with my game ;( .

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there @onivolpe

Sorry to hear about the issues with your game Frown I've spent dozens of hours in MEA singleplayer myself and I know I would be quite upset if I suddenly lose them.

From your description, I can tell that you're definitely logging into the correct account because your APEX missions progress is still there (this information is stored on our servers because it concerns online mode).

However, when it comes to save files from singleplayer, you can retrieve them either from folder C:/Documents/BioWare/Mass Effect Andromeda/Save or from Origin cloud.

If you haven't exported your singleplayer progress to Origin cloud and imported it on the new PC or haven't copied the Save folder and also moved it to the new device, you won't have access to it Embarrassed

But if you still have access to your old PC and can copy/export your save files, everything should be fine Standard smile

Good luck!

Patrycja

PS I replied to you in English, because your asked your question in that language, but remember that you're on Polish AHQ. Naprawdę nie gryziemy w naszym ojczystym języku Wink

Wiadomość 2 z 2 (264 wyświetleń)
Odpowiedz
0 Kudo

ea-promo

Zabezpiecz swoje konto EA

Gdy będziesz ustawiać urządzenie jako zaufane, wyślemy Ci kod, by się upewnić się, że Ty to Ty.

Dowiedz się więcej o weryfikacji logowania

ea-help-promo-2

Masz problem z połączeniem z grą?

Jeśli nie możesz się połączyć z grą EA, wykonaj poniższe kroki, aby rozwiązać problemy.

Rozwiązywanie problemów z połączeniem