To experience the first release of DXR real-time ray tracing in Battlefield V you’ll need a few things:
- A GeForce RTX graphics card
- The latest version of Windows 10, version 1809 or higher, which can be downloaded from Windows Settings → Update & Security → Windows Update → “Check for updates”. Alternatively, head to the Windows 10 website and click “Update now” to download the update
- The Battlefield V GeForce Game Ready driver, version 416.94, released November 13th, or a newer version, which can be downloaded from GeForce Experience’s Drivers tab, or from GeForce.com
- The November 14th Battlefield V game patch, downloaded automatically from Origin
- A PC that matches or exceeds Electronic Arts’ DXR System Requirements, shown below.