Low fps on ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS_GA503QS

da Fabri98it
Rispondi

Post originale

Low fps on ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QS_GA503QS

★★★ Newbie

My setup is:
CPU:  AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics, 3301 Mhz, 8 cores, 16 logic processors

RAM: 16 GB (usable 15,4)

Monitor: 2560x1440 - 165Hz

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080

SSD: 1TB

with Nvidia control panel, showing in-game fps and stats, I noticed that I have between 30 and no more than 44/47 fps in game with the following game configuration, matching frequent drops under 30 fps:

ultra graphic preset,

dlss on and set on balanced/quality,

ray tracing ambient occlusion on,

Nvidia Reflex set on + boost;

Passing to:

medium graphic preset,

dlss on and set on performance,

ray tracing ambient occlusion off,

Nvidia Reflex set on + boost,

what I get is a framerate between 45 and 58/59 fps, which is okay for playing in a decent way but, considering my laptop specs, is quite frustrating to play with this absolute bad performance. 

What can I do to solve this, improving performance and quality considering the (really) good hardware which I have ?

Notes:

As suggested in other posts:

- I tried to run and play the game with a clean windows run but nothing improved;

- Running in-game console and the command

PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1

what I get in the main menu (and in-game I get the same result according to the cpu/fps entry) is what is shown in the attached screenshot where the first entry (cpu/fps) is the most similar to the fps shown in the Nvidia Overlay via alt+R and that's why I'm wondering if the fps shown in the Nvidia Overlay are the ones that the BF 2042 console show under the cpu entry

Messaggio 1 di 1 (412 Visualizzazioni)
Rispondi
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Mantieni al sicuro il tuo account

Ci assicureremo della tua identità inviandoti un codice per i tuoi dispositivi di fiducia.

Scopri altro su Verifica d'accesso in Aiuto EA

ea-help-promo-2

Riscontri problemi a connetterti al tuo gioco?

Prova prima queste procedure per risolvere eventuali problemi che potresti avere quando ti connetti a un gioco EA.

Procedure per la risoluzione dei problemi di connessione