The problem with Punkbuster will be investigated??

by C4ng4c3r0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The problem with Punkbuster will be investigated??

★ Apprentice

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH PUNKBUSTER !!!! I'm here not talking about whether or not you have access to the bans, I'm talking about the one problem, to be specific, it started on January 7th around 15:22 o'clock in the afternoon, when the first violation began # 82011, the day i was banned, since then several honest players have been banned and many for no reason, like me, nor on the ban list am I, there's no reason...... I'm not on the team but I've probably figured out the problem, prohibition # 82011 has to be reviewed, it's not about whether or not you know what caused the ban, what is the difficulty of EA in making contact with EB and forming a problem? It is a problem and is being ignored, no one has the capacity or authority to report a problem, rly?????

Message 1 of 17 (1,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The problem with Punkbuster will be investigated??

Community Manager

Hi, @C4ng4c3r0

It looks like others have been recently actioned by Even Balance as well so we've been witnessing inquiries across our various Support channels. To appeal a ban you'll need to reach Even Balance.

More info on how to contact them and file an appeal can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (1,444 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @C4ng4c3r0

It looks like others have been recently actioned by Even Balance as well so we've been witnessing inquiries across our various Support channels. To appeal a ban you'll need to reach Even Balance.

More info on how to contact them and file an appeal can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,445 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have already contacted Even Balance, they say they do not know where or what happened, there are no violations that justify a ban, the only statement I received is that the account will not be unbanned, it is absurd to ban an account with 4233h without reason, without no violations, several other players have also been harmed, reports on twitter, facebook and forums clearly show that there is a problem with punbuster, and EA seems to ignore completely, this has been a long time and researching here have never seen you answer a customer to search a solution, all they know is to mourn ... "look I'm sorry but I can not do anything" ... i lost my account without reason, Why do not they report the error to EB? Laziness? EA Help are useless.

Message 3 of 17 (1,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA, stop ignoring us, matter gets louder, you know that EB gives you unwarranted bans, it's happened so often in the past. Then you were able to intervene, now you suddenly can not? So you want to increase BF5 sales? Many people, including my friends received a ban for no reason.  I also after 2200h, the only thing I received about a standard answer as a colleague above. EvenBalance he does not do anything about it and is not going to look for a reason. But you know it right?  And on your forums the subject becomes uncomfortable. We bought a game from you, not from EB. [Removed comment - Admin]

Message 4 of 17 (1,379 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yesterday I uninstalled Origin and I will abort of any game of EA, the reports in twitter, facebook, forums and other social media indicate that there is a problem and everything EA says is " It's unfortunate to hear what happened to you"... wait for EA Help is useless.

Impaired were those who lost their accounts, I played 4233h over 7 years and now I'm counted on cheaters but not exist violation.... a legacy destroyed by the incompetence of those who should help their customers, I'm banned for no reason, EA simply ignores their customers, the "bosses" probably do not live in caves and frequent social media, they are aware that there is a problem, just do not want to solve.

Message 5 of 17 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA you have nothing to add? best to wash your hands and throw responsibility on EvenBalance. In the past you have been able to intervene, because, as you know, there were a few actions with incorrect bans. I am beginning to believe that this is a deliberate action of EA & EB, too many people get bans for no reason. 

Message 6 of 17 (1,276 Views)

★ Apprentice
The only person that knows for sure if their own ban is for no reason or not is you, if you're not watching anyone else at their computer every single time they play from start to finish you cannot know that anyone elses ban is for no reason. Thats just a sweeping statement without all relevent facts being in place.

Why would they deliberately ban players for no reason? Doesn't make sense. From what I've seen, most who are banned say they ain't going to buy any more EA games so how would that be productive?
Message 7 of 17 (1,263 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm sure, because I know I have not used any cheating programs. but what changes it? since I can do nothing. Just read the forums, how many people are affected. I bought a new bf4 key, I did not change anything in the computer software and I can play without a problem. The reason is not on my side, but I got the bane. Where is this action supposed to change? probably in bf5 because I'm selling poorly. or simply EA does not want to pay EB anymore. new games no longer use PB.
Message 8 of 17 (1,261 Views)

★ Apprentice
Theres people that claim they didn't do anything but EB has something that they believe otherwise. I'm not sure how having a new key and not being banned proves anything as the previous violation trigger was in the past and who only knows when that trigger was fired, could have been long before you received this ban.
I'm not saying that you have but can you think of anything that you installed within say 2018 that may have caused a violation to trigger with punkbuster. Something like cheat engine (for other games) or any trainers of the likes? Also non cheat software that could have interfered?
Message 9 of 17 (1,256 Views)

★ Apprentice
I never used anything like that, I have several games installed from steam/Ubi/orgin/ ms store. + kaspersky antivirus / Internet download Manager / steelseries engine, but I have been using them for several years and it has never been a problem, as I wrote above I have 2200h in the game bf4. The only situation that reminds me from December, window that popped up while playing in bf4 from the IDM program informing you that the update was finished. But I do not think it could affect anything
Message 10 of 17 (1,251 Views)