Loading loop

por BolinhoPuto
Responder

Publicação original

Loading loop

[ Editado ]
★★★★★ Novice

I paid for the legion of down edition and there was the promise that I would be able to access the vip demo on the 25th at 3:00 PM, I've been trying to log in since then, but I end up finding a huge diversity of problems, and what one where after passing the first screen, the game begins to render something and goes to a loading screen, after that, it returns to presentation of the bioware giving connection problem and finish again in loading doing this process infinitely.

I've tried restarting the computer, the internet, the origin, and I can not play at all, my friends that I sent the keys are playing perfectly, like the great streamers, this is a bit suspicious, but I hope you can fix this problem and reward the people who stayed all day without playing because of the lack of preparation of the company, as this is a DEMO I was not informed would be an ALPHA.

Mensagem 1 de 3 (343 Exibições)

Re: Loading loop

★★★★★ Novice

I figured out how to solve the problem !! If you have a friend whose game is working correctly, pass your account to him and let him join your Anthem, and when he does, try opening the game and that's it. Good game.

Mensagem 2 de 3 (314 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

Re: Loading loop

★★ Novice

i try that but works like 20 mints and broke down again and never log on again XD

Mensagem 3 de 3 (284 Exibições)
Responder
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Proteja sua conta

Vamos confirmar se realmente é você enviando um código para seus dispositivos de confiança.

Conheça a Verificação de Login na Ajuda da EA

ea-help-promo-2

Está com problemas para se conectar ao jogo?

Tente essas etapas e descarte os problemas que você possa ter ao se conectar a um jogo da EA.

Solucione problemas e teste sua conexão