Se borra el progreso de campaña y configuración. (Battlefield 1)

por ChorideOro
Responder

Mensaje Original

Re: Se borra el progreso de campaña y configuración. (Battlefield 1)

★★★★ Novice

No me ha funcionado

Mensaje 11 de 18 (1.500 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

Hero (Retired)

Si tienes windows 10 checa tu firewall, podría estar bloqueando el juego.

Mensaje 12 de 18 (1.490 Visitas)

★★★★ Novice

no, tampoco es...

Me contacte con el soporte de EA en inglés y el que me atendio me dio varios pasos y muchos que entre en regedit, windows en modo seguro, reinstale e instale origin y nada.

Dejo el chat si por las dudas le sirve a alguien pero a mi no.

Clifford: Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Clifford, may I start with your first name please?
you: Hi Clifford I'm having problems with Battlefield 1 because it doesn't save me the progress of the cloud and every time I go in it gets out of control.
you: only saves the progress on the pc, but if I activate the one saved in the cloud, it deletes everything
Clifford: Hello,. Nice to meet you. Standard smile
you: :D
Clifford: Oh I see. I understand that you have an issue with the BF1 progress not saving properly. I'll do everything I can to help you out with this.
Clifford: May I know the email address on your EA account as well before we continue?
you: ok
you: I created a post in the forum but i do not have a correct answer
Clifford: Alright. Here is what we are going to do. We may need to investigate the issue further and troubleshoot so that we can find a solution for you.
Clifford: We may have to do some troubleshooting steps in order for us to investigate this issue further and find a solution for you.
you: Ok
you: what should i do?
Clifford: Kindly log out of the Origin client now and close it as well as all your games.
you: I already did
Clifford: Please manually uninstall and re-install the Origin client on your computer. You may follow the process on this link http://help.ea.com/en/article/manually-uninstal ling-origin/
Clifford: Please take note that the step by step process on the link is different from an ordinary uninstall through the control panel as this process will remove all the Origin files including the corrupted ones that may cause this issue to occur. Kindly follow all the steps on How to uninstall Origin the Hard Way.
you: I deleted the origin moment ago, as this was a solution that the community provided me, but it didn't work.
you: Sorry, I didn't read the second comment.
Clifford: Is it the same process on the link which is the Hard way?
you: The link does not work
Clifford: Please try this link instead - http://help.ea.com/en/article/manually-uninstalling-origin/
you: I'm doing the steps
Clifford: You can re-download/re-install the updated version of Origin using this link - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/install-origin
Clifford: I can send all the other troubleshooting steps in your email if the issue still occurs so that you can do all of those on your free time. Would that be okay?
you: ready i'm done
you: now i install origin
Clifford: Alright. Please run Origin and the game as admin. You may check more information on this link http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/
you: I have a question
Clifford: Sure. What is it?
you: what battlefield 1 should i start as an administrator?
you: bf1 or bf1trial?
Clifford: The full game for the BF1 game please.
Clifford: Then please Repair/Update the game by following these steps:
1. Log in to the Origin application.
2. Right Click on the game.
3. Click on "Repair" button.

Clifford: Is it repairing now?
you: just finished installing origin
you: ready
Clifford: Launch the Origin client and log in.
Open the Origin menu and click Application Settings.
Scroll to the bottom of the General tab.
Check the Enable cloud storage for all supported games.
Click Done to finish.

you: is repairing
Clifford: Oh okay.
Clifford: If the issue still occurs, I would advise you to Run a Clean Boot on your PC, kindly follow these steps:
Clifford: Please note, there may be slight variations in the process depending on the operating system version that you are running:
   1. Press and hold the 'Windows' Key followed by the 'R' key to open up a prompt window.
   2. In the prompt window, type 'msconfig.'
   3.When you have finished typing, click OK. At this point, you should now see the multi-tabbed System Configuration dialog box.
   4. Click on the 'General' tab
   5. Choose the 'Selective startup' option
   6. Uncheck the 'Load startup items' box.
   7. Open the 'Services' tab.
   8. Check the 'Hide all Microsoft services' option at the bottom of the tab.
   9. Click the 'Disable all' button.
  10. Close the Task Manager window to return to the System Configuration window. 
  11. Click OK to save your changes, then restart your computer.

Clifford: This process may require you to restart your PC in order for the process to take effect. Kindly check your email later after our chat for the other troubleshooting steps if the issue still occurs.
Clifford: Would there be anything else I can help you with aside from this?
you: Nothing else
you: I'm waiting for this to fix.

Mensaje 13 de 18 (1.486 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

★★★★ Novice
Después me mando unos pasos por email pero tampoco nada, solamente funciono la primera vez que lo inicie, tenia guardado todo de la anterior vez que juegue pero cuando inicie de nuevo todo anduvo mal.
Mensaje 14 de 18 (1.483 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

@ChorideOro

Es raro que no se te haya solucionado porque la información de tu progreso y los ajustes se guardan online (aunque no tengas activado el autoguardado en la nube)

Por lo que creo que el problema debe ser de conexión

Manda tu DxDiag. Sigue los pasos del enlace:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Como-ejecutar-un-informe-DxDiag-en-tu-ordenador/td-p/5923639

Mensaje 15 de 18 (1.461 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

★★★★ Novice

SOLUCION

DESINSALAR E INSTALAR EL JUEGO.

arriba srzarzuela GIF by Gnomo

Mensaje 16 de 18 (1.439 Visitas)

Hero (Retired)

¿Esa fue tu solución? Que bien!

Mensaje 17 de 18 (1.434 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

★★★ Newbie

Hola a mi me pasa ese problema en xbox one y ya eh borrado el juego unas 3 veces y nada nunca encontré solución

Mensaje 18 de 18 (511 Visitas)
Responder
0 kudos

ea-promo

¿Tienes problemas para conectarte a tu juego?

Primero, prueba estos pasos para solucionar posibles problemas al conectarte a un juego de EA.

Resuelve el problema y prueba la conexión

ea-help-promo-2

Mantén tu cuenta segura

Nos aseguraremos de que eres tú enviándote un código para tus dispositivos seguros.

Ayuda de EA: Verificación de inicio de sesión