Re: zodiac badges

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

zodiac badges

★★★ Newbie

for the last two weeks my there has not been a new zodiac badge. I play all the time so i am not sure how i would have missed them.

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@bonnilu1975  The series has ended now. There were 12 badges issued in total. Pogo gave us extra time in which to complete these challenges before May 1st.

Scroll through your 2018 Wednesday Challenges album and look for the badges that start with the word Zodiac.

Below are the names of the badges along with the games associated with them:

Zodiac Tiger - Mahjong Garden
Zodiac Ox - Phlinx 2
Zodiac - Sweet Tooth 2
Zodiac Dragon - Mahjong Escape
Zodiac Horse - Story Quest
Zodiac Monkey - Word Whomp.
Zodiac Rat Badge - Cookie Connect
Zodiac Rooster Badge - Solitaire Gardens
Zodiac Snake Badge - First Class Solitaire
Zodiac Goat Badge - Poppit Party
Zodiac Dog Badge - CLUE
Zodiac Rabbit Badge - Poppit! Bingo

Cat     with many thanks to Just4FunThisTyme for her helpful post   Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@bonnilu1975  The series has ended now. There were 12 badges issued in total. Pogo gave us extra time in which to complete these challenges before May 1st.

Scroll through your 2018 Wednesday Challenges album and look for the badges that start with the word Zodiac.

Below are the names of the badges along with the games associated with them:

Zodiac Tiger - Mahjong Garden
Zodiac Ox - Phlinx 2
Zodiac - Sweet Tooth 2
Zodiac Dragon - Mahjong Escape
Zodiac Horse - Story Quest
Zodiac Monkey - Word Whomp.
Zodiac Rat Badge - Cookie Connect
Zodiac Rooster Badge - Solitaire Gardens
Zodiac Snake Badge - First Class Solitaire
Zodiac Goat Badge - Poppit Party
Zodiac Dog Badge - CLUE
Zodiac Rabbit Badge - Poppit! Bingo

Cat     with many thanks to Just4FunThisTyme for her helpful post   Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Reminder – Zodiac Badge Challenge Finishes May 1

Make sure to finish 8 (or more) of the 12 of the Zodiac Badge Challenges by May 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT in order to qualify for the shiny new (and animated) “Parade For MeCompletion Badge.

The Completion Badge will be awarded to those who have finished all 8 (or more) of the 12 Zodiac Badge Challenges. The “Parade for MeCompletion Badge will be the last Badge awarded as part of the Zodiac Challenge for 2018.

Parade for Me Badge

Please note: the “Parade for Me” completion Badge and 50,000 tokens will be awarded in two batches and awarding will be complete during the first week of May.

Please read this article and this article for more information on the Zodiac Badge Challenge.

Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)