Re: word search daily

by LindaKay103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

word search daily

★★★ Apprentice

i am working on one of the dog badge collections.   the one for word search daily 

says i need to complete 20 bonus puzzles.  what exactly is a bonus game?

Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

LindaKay103,  I haven't played Word Search Daily HD often so I am not certain about the meanings of the terms used in the game.  However, I may have the explanation you are looking for.   From what I can tell, a "Bonus Puzzle" is one where the words to find in the puzzle are blanked out in the word list at the left side of the game screen.  You have to find all the words in the puzzle without the words being shown in the word list.  This makes the game much harder than having the words shown in the word list, but you gain extra bonus points this way for completing the puzzle.  I am not sure, but this might be what you mean by "What is a Bonus game?"  

See first attached screen shot for what I'm describing here.  Note:  I added in the word list to the picture at the right side of the screen so you can see what the word list would look like for this particular puzzle.

There is also something called a "Bonus Word" that appears in the word list when the words are shown.  It is a word that is missing a letter (replaced with a blank).  This makes the word a little harder to find in the puzzle but not nearly as hard as trying to find the entire hidden word as described above.

See second attached screen for what I'm describing here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

LindaKay103,  I haven't played Word Search Daily HD often so I am not certain about the meanings of the terms used in the game.  However, I may have the explanation you are looking for.   From what I can tell, a "Bonus Puzzle" is one where the words to find in the puzzle are blanked out in the word list at the left side of the game screen.  You have to find all the words in the puzzle without the words being shown in the word list.  This makes the game much harder than having the words shown in the word list, but you gain extra bonus points this way for completing the puzzle.  I am not sure, but this might be what you mean by "What is a Bonus game?"  

See first attached screen shot for what I'm describing here.  Note:  I added in the word list to the picture at the right side of the screen so you can see what the word list would look like for this particular puzzle.

There is also something called a "Bonus Word" that appears in the word list when the words are shown.  It is a word that is missing a letter (replaced with a blank).  This makes the word a little harder to find in the puzzle but not nearly as hard as trying to find the entire hidden word as described above.

See second attached screen for what I'm describing here.

Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@cafedelon thank you
Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)