wont let me purchase gem

★★★ Newbie

why cant ni make a purchase

Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)

Re: wont let me purchase gem

Hero (Retired)

@SGagnon633

Please see if either of the following tips resolve the issue:

• Click on the My account link at the top of the Pogo home page > Sign  in with your password > Click on the Billing link > Scroll down to Purchase Gems and see if you can purchase them from there.
  • Try using a browser other than the one you normally use to see if you are able to complete the purchase. Also make sure your browser's zoom is set at exactly 100 percent. While you are on the home page, hold down the CTRL key and press the Zero key (above the letter P on your keyboard) at the same time. That will reset your zoom

If you are still unable to purchase gems using the above tips, please contact an advisor for assistance, here's how to do so:

1. Click on the following link: Contact us
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in).

3. Select Pogo as your platform then select Pogo as your  game.
4. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage payment details' and then type in the short description of your issue,
5. Select one of the available contact options. I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option (if it's available) and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still in need of assistance. 

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)