why is my games flipping to many cards at once

by bedroomeyes59

Original Post

why is my games flipping to many cards at once

★ Novice

I am having a problem is most of the card games. When I try to draw a card it flips more than one. Some times 3 or 4.  Also it is taking more than one power up.  Example taking to many wilds.

Does any one know how to fix it.  I called EA and they have not fixed it yet.  And they wont put any of my power ups back.

Message 1 of 7 (695 Views)

Re: why is my games flipping to many cards at once

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @bedroomeyes59.

Can you specify some card games you are seeing this issue with as I tried a number and was unable to reproduce the issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you play the game more than once I am sure it will do the same thing for you as it does us

Message 3 of 7 (620 Views)

★ Expert

I have heard of others saying this happens with Tri Peaks Solitaire, and I experienced it once or twice there. 

Message 4 of 7 (613 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @honorfactory and @cafedelon. I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue.

Which game are you experiencing this with? I'd love to take a look. A couple days ago, I was able to complete my Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD Wednesday challenge in one sitting, and did not face this issue, so to help get a better understanding I'd love to see where it's happening, and what the system information of the computer you're experiencing the issue with is.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 7 (565 Views)

★★ Novice
I was having this very frustrating problem as well. Someone suggested that the problem was my mouse. Since it was about 4 years old, I bought a new one. Haven't had the issue come up since.
Message 6 of 7 (555 Views)

★ Expert

My previous occasional problem with more than one card might have been a result of holding down the left mouse button too long (which does result in more cards flipped), or it might have been due to a sensitive mouse button since my mouse was also old before I replaced it.

Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)