Re: why are we not getting tokens that we've earned.

by rw0914901938

Original Post

why are we not getting tokens that we've earned.

★★ Novice

Have emailed 3 times. Games not issuing tokens are Mahjong Safari, Mahjong Garden, Turbo 21 and Phlinx plus I'm sure there are others.  PLEASE HELP.

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

★ Expert
@RW0914901938 , Games that are created as HD (HTML5) type will not give tokens. EA created a policy several months ago of not giving tokens for HD games. However, tokens should still be given for Flash and Java games. You can usually tell if a game is an HTML5 game by the "HD" that is at the end of the game's name. Also if you type in the name of the game in the box to search for it, the results will show the games followed by information on whether it is an HTML5, Flash or Java game.

The first 3 of 4 games you listed are HTML5 HD games, so they won't give tokens for completing a game. Phlinx is a Flash game, so it should give tokens if you fully complete the game.
Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rw0914901938    You may refer to this page from BadgeHungry for a current list of Pogo games that still have tokens.       GAME TIPS, RANKS, BADGES & TOKENS by BadgeHungry

Message 3 of 5 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

That's strange.  I got tokens until 3 weeks ago.  I am not talking about badges.

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@rw0914901938  Your question is concerning tokens. Once a game has been remastered into HTML5 or HD, tokens are no longer awarded. Mahjong Garden became HD 2 weeks ago, thus, no more tokens are issued in this game. Tokens are on their way out due to Pogo's  forthcoming new award system.  I posted that link trying to be helpful. I apologize for any confusion. That was not my intent.  Confused

Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)