where is the pogo tab for daily draw prize

by fishladycr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where is the pogo tab for daily draw prize

★★★ Newbie

I am a pogo club member.

linjen48 email [edit: email address removed]

There used to be a tab for daily prize and it went away a few months ago. Why am I no longer able to paly the daily prize. Non paying members are able.

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4 (849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: where is the pogo tab for daily draw prize

Hero (Retired)

@fishladycr

There are a couple of ways to access the page:

1.  Click on the Win a Rewards Card worth up to $1,000! link (at the top of both the Categories and Games A-Z tabs) then click on the Drawings tab.

2. The Prizes link can also be found in the footer section at the bottom of every screen on the official Pogo site.

If you use the Prizes link on a regular basis you may want to bookmark it and add it to your browsers Bookmark tool bar so it will always be at the top of your screen for easy access.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,060 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It was moved and replaced with FORUM in the top line. It was moved down to the bottom of the home page in the middle of the green area. Look for the word PRIZES.

Message 2 of 4 (828 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@fishladycr

There are a couple of ways to access the page:

1.  Click on the Win a Rewards Card worth up to $1,000! link (at the top of both the Categories and Games A-Z tabs) then click on the Drawings tab.

2. The Prizes link can also be found in the footer section at the bottom of every screen on the official Pogo site.

If you use the Prizes link on a regular basis you may want to bookmark it and add it to your browsers Bookmark tool bar so it will always be at the top of your screen for easy access.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 4 (1,061 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (723 Views)