Re: weekly badges

by jcouch_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

weekly badges

★ Novice

Buy weekly badges you have to use all five if you want to change out one of the badges you are not able to finish.

Message 1 of 6 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Jenken3 

Once a slot is activated, it has the same rules as regular personals. If not completed by Tuesday evening it is gone. So, only activate what you know you can complete. Be sure that the challenge you do activate is something that you want and can do. Like other weeklies, in order to deactivate a personal, you have to select a new challenge, and if you have 3 that are not activated you will not be able to do it. 
I hope this explains it for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (269 Views)

All Replies

@Jenken3 

Once a slot is activated, it has the same rules as regular personals. If not completed by Tuesday evening it is gone. So, only activate what you know you can complete. Be sure that the challenge you do activate is something that you want and can do. Like other weeklies, in order to deactivate a personal, you have to select a new challenge, and if you have 3 that are not activated you will not be able to do it. 
I hope this explains it for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i m not gettig credit on my slingo games that i m playing

Message 3 of 6 (264 Views)

@judy19341p 

Do you mean badge progress in this weeks challenge in Slingo Blast?

Make sure that the badge is properly activated - also remember that you need to get Diagonal Slingos - not vertical or horizontal one, so it will take a bit longer to get there.

Message 4 of 6 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not getting all the credits on Slingo Blast   I had over 30 when I signed off now it is only showing I  have 1   I rebooted several times and it still shows I only have 1

Message 5 of 6 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can you get the Daily Word Search Badge when there are not any bonus words in any of the puzzles.

I think that this is not a very good idea for a Badge.

Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)