Re: sweet tooth town freezing

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sweet tooth town freezing

★★★★ Novice

sweet tooth keeps freezing mainly when buy rolling pin  etc!!  Then when do get the rolling pin  game freezes as the pin is removing the column!!!  So U spend for nothing!!! I have hag it happen 3 TIMES!  Plse fix and consider reimberesing me . ty!

Message 1 of 10 (1,338 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Dntse22!

I'm sorry to hear that your game is freezing on you. It is an HTML5 game, so it does have slightly different troubleshooting steps than Java or Flash games that experience similar issues. Let's give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and please let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,299 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hey there, @Dntse22!

I'm sorry to hear that your game is freezing on you. It is an HTML5 game, so it does have slightly different troubleshooting steps than Java or Flash games that experience similar issues. Let's give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and please let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 10 (1,300 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai Well I still can't get into STTown to play.
This is the 3rd or 4th week that STTown has been the challenge. I've lost out on all these games and tokens. POGO EA are not doing a very good job in trying to fix the PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 3 of 10 (1,238 Views)

Hey there, @maggieonemae.

There was an information request I put out last week, if you're affected by a specific situation. If it applies to you, could you reply in that thread and let us know the details requested? I'll be happy to send that up to the team.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Sweet-Tooth-Town-Still-not-able-to-play-or-upgrade/m-p/8015583#M18933...

If this isn't the situation from the screenshot, please let us know in detail what you're experiencing, with any screenshots if you have it, so we can dig a bit deeper. We'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 10 (1,216 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai I have told you all quite a few times its hung on construction mode. I don't even know how it got into this mode.
Message 5 of 10 (1,193 Views)

★ Expert
@maggieonemae ,What EA_Arrenai is asking is for you to post a screen shot what you are seeing. If you read her last comment, there is a link to a screen shot of what others are seeing at the game. Does your screen look like this or something else? That is important for the Pogo team to understand what might be causing the problem for you.
Message 6 of 10 (1,191 Views)

★ Apprentice
@cafedelon Well I used the link and I finally ended up with blank screen. I need someone to set up a time that I can to talk to a tech. I don't want chat. I can not get them to understand the screen I'm hung up in.
Message 7 of 10 (1,144 Views)

★★ Novice

same here

Message 8 of 10 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@maggieonemae, I not totally understanding what you said above. Are you saying you clicked on the link provided by EA_Arrenai and you received a blank screen? When I click on it, I am taken to another post at Answers HQ with several comments about the same problem of being stuck in the construction mode. Below is the link again from Arrenai.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Sweet-Tooth-Town-Still-not-able-to-play-or-upgrade/m-p/8015583#M18933...

Following that post at Answers HQ,  EA_Arrenai's  provided more information about a possible way to exit from the construction mode … IF … you see the symbol (map icon) on your game screen that she showed in her screen shot.  If you see it and click on it, you might be able to exit the construction mode and go back to the game play mode.  Click on the link below to read about it in a more recent post with EA_Arrenai's comments and screen shot.  To make things easier for you, I also attached a link to a screen shot of EA_Arrenai's screen shot at the end of my comment here.. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Sweet-Tooth-Town/td-p/7693254/page/3

To talk to a tech, you don't need to set up a pre-arranged time. You can talk to an EA advisor online any day, night and time, or one of them can call you if you give your phone number.

To talk to an EA advisor about your issue either through online chat or by phone use the following steps.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Technical support" or "Report a bug"
6. Select Issue "Game performance" or "Report a bug"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)
8. Type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9. Click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation.  When the chat starts you can talk about a phone call back to you. 
10. If you receive the screen for a phone call back instead of online chat, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
11. Then click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

Message 9 of 10 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice
@maggieonemae I am having the same problem.
Message 10 of 10 (826 Views)