some games will not start/ or completely load

by sbabycakes5577_AOL

Original Post

some games will not start/ or completely load

★★★ Newbie

this has been an on-going problem for several weeks now.  Usually at least one of the selected daily special games will not completely load and/or start.

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: some games will not start/ or completely load

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@sbabycakes5577_AOL

Which games are you having the problem with?

-  try loading these Java based games: - Crossword Cove, Bingo Luau, Jungle Gin

-  try loading these Flash games:  - Clue, Poppit!, Word Whomp

What exactly is happening when you try to play the games?

What is the error message you get, if any (more details of the exact text please)?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope we can get you playing again quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)