search missing gems

★★★ Newbie

aug 13 4000 125 gems was taken from my account

Message 1 of 5 (446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: search missing gems

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Axs8310Sxa2795

If I'm understanding your post, when you checked your gem transactions you saw a purchase code of 4000 for 125 gems. If that is correct then the 125 gem transaction was for the purchase of 4000 in Cactus Cash for Poppit Bingo (see the graphic below for the Cactus Cash price breakdown).

Cactus Cash.JPG

If I have misunderstood your post please reply back and provide more detail.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (584 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Axs8310Sxa2795

If I'm understanding your post, when you checked your gem transactions you saw a purchase code of 4000 for 125 gems. If that is correct then the 125 gem transaction was for the purchase of 4000 in Cactus Cash for Poppit Bingo (see the graphic below for the Cactus Cash price breakdown).

Cactus Cash.JPG

If I have misunderstood your post please reply back and provide more detail.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 5 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am missing all of my gems...I had over 200 not sure of the exact amount but they are all gone and I don't know where they went or how to get them back but I would like to have them back                     SmilingPSP

Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SmilingPSP

Please check your Gems Transaction History, this contains a complete list of all of your gem purchases, and will help you identify what the gems in question were used for.

Here's the instructions on how to do so in case you need them: 

Click on the My Account link at the top of the page, just right of your screen name. Then enter your password where indicated. Next, look on the left-hand side of the page and click on the Billing & Subscription link.

Scroll down a bit until you see My Gems Purchasing > Other resources > View your Gem transaction record (link). Click on the link the screen will turn light grey while the list is loading, this may take a few moments so give it plenty of time to load, after it has loaded click on the ^ indicator to the right of 'Date' to bring your most recent purchases to the top of the list. 

If you see any items you are unable to identify please reply back and provide the name of each item and the associated gem amount.

Thanks,  Just  Image

Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)

Community Manager

@SmilingPSP Have you found where the gems went or are you still missing them?

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)