problem with pop-up: com.pogo.client.jvmtest.applet

by kelsmanly6

Original Post

problem with pop-up: com.pogo.client.jvmtest.applet

★★★ Newbie

The last few days when I try to play any games a pop-up asks me to run a program: com.pogo.client.jvmtest.applet. If I click run, it goes to a white screen that says Pass! You have a valid jvmtest. Then nothing. The screen doesn't change. If I click cancel I can't get anything on the screen to work. I have tried all suggestions such as uninstalling java, re-installing java, clearing all caches, checking firewalls. This is really getting annoying. I have been a pogo member for over 8 years and have never had this problem before. Please help.

Message 1 of 6 (1,065 Views)

Re: problem with pop-up: com.pogo.client.jvmtest.applet

Community Manager (retired)

Hello kelsmanly6,

Please click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here.

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

Can you also please let us know which anti-virus software you are using?   

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Soooo......has it stopped asking?

Message 3 of 6 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same window and then found this:

http://news.pogo.com/java-security-warning-workaround/

Comments on that link are closed......what a shame.

Message 4 of 6 (816 Views)

★ Expert

You'd be able to make comments in a letter to the editor, on the Pogo Fan Facebook Page or in the Pogo forums.

The Pogo (EA) Help Center would be able to take your comments too.

Message 5 of 6 (805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no it still asked

Message 6 of 6 (428 Views)