★★ Newbie

how to allow pop up

Message 2 of 47 (4,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pop up blocker

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello merlypo

1. If you need more details and directions on how to allow windows, you can also check out a detailed article available here:

2. Use the following link to verify pop-up blockers

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted”

Also, do not hesitate to share this information with community members who might need help or post a similar question!

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 47 (4,690 Views)

All Replies

pop up blocker

★ Newbie

How do I turn pop up blocker off, I can read profiles?

Message 1 of 47 (4,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

click on tools at the top of your screen where the tool bars are.  Scroll down till you see pop up blocker and click on that and there is a place to allow pop ups on pogo.

Message 3 of 47 (4,439 Views)

pop-up blockers

★ Newbie

how do i get rid of pop-up blockers.....while playing bingo it said i had a pop-up blocker

Message 4 of 47 (4,432 Views)

disable pop up blockers so I can see profiles in pogo

★ Newbie

Message 5 of 47 (4,418 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello merlypo

1. If you need more details and directions on how to allow windows, you can also check out a detailed article available here:

2. Use the following link to verify pop-up blockers

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted”

Also, do not hesitate to share this information with community members who might need help or post a similar question!

Thank you.

Message 6 of 47 (4,691 Views)

Pogo has a pop up blocker. where do I change this?

★★★ Newbie

Just recently my Pogo account says I have a pop up blocker installed.  Please help me because I cannot see any profile because of this.

Message 7 of 47 (4,421 Views)

pogo games

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I cannot access any games in pogo if it requires a second window to pop up  IE  pinochle, canasta .  I have been a club member since 2004 I will have to cancel it. Not going to pay for something i  CANNOT use.   It's not just my computer I got on another computer to try an it wont load either.  I have done everything that I know to do.  IT has to be a system thru pogo that was changed. When I play yahoo games it opens a second window with no problem. I would appreciate a responds.  There is NO phone number to call POGO  kinda unfair seeing they have my credit card number   you would think they would have a customer service number...OHHH they do  but it goes to NO LIVE person   tellls you to go to their website which I did....still didnt help AT ALL......
help!!!  

Unhappy customer

Message 8 of 47 (4,360 Views)

Re: Pogo has a pop up blocker. where do I change this?

Hello everyone,

If your are experiencing issues with pop-up blockers, please check out this message and follow the instruction to fix this situation:

If your are still experiencing an issue, please let us know and post a message below in this thread.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 47 (4,398 Views)

Pogo Dominos

★★★ Newbie

When opening a table or trying to join an existing table, the game room window will not open.  Please help.

Message 10 of 47 (4,383 Views)