pogo contact phone number?

by moondanze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pogo contact phone number?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been a Pogo member for many years. I have called Pogo on only a few occasions to talk to someone for helpbut it has been several years since I called and you used to have your phone number posted on your site. Now I really need to talk to Pogo and I could not find a legitamate phone number anywhere and I ended up relying on Google for your number and was hacked in a major way costing me alot of money to get my computer back and running. It has caused me alot of frustration and problems just trying to get Pogos phone number.Why is there no posted phone number for your site now?, What ever happened to customer service?? No wonder the hackers are having a party in your names sake.

Please direct me to and send me a phone number where I can talk to someone at Pogo.I have some information to give Pogo on these hackers and I would also like to get a badge in a game I was told I would have to contact you for.

My email is: [edit: email address removed]

My phone number is:<removed>

Thank you in advance for your help in resolving this issue..

Sincerely,

Judy Smith (judydianas)

Message 1 of 13 (2,733 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pogo contact phone number?

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@moondanze I am sorry to hear that you ran into such trouble with trying to contact our support. We do not have a direct phone number for you to call available, but you can speak to an Advisor via chat or schedule a call back.

To schedule a call back, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Please come back to us if you run into any trouble!

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,901 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@moondanze I am sorry to hear that you ran into such trouble with trying to contact our support. We do not have a direct phone number for you to call available, but you can speak to an Advisor via chat or schedule a call back.

To schedule a call back, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Please come back to us if you run into any trouble!

Message 2 of 13 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having problems with pogo!!!! I cant play any games id like a 

n answer for why this is happening????

Message 3 of 13 (2,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes pogo is a scam now no phone number they took 14.99 from my debit account.i never authorized it.I cancelled my account weeks ago because they took all my tokens. no one responds.terrible terrible terrible.

Message 4 of 13 (2,108 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@stihlmann   You stated "no one responds."  How have you tried to contact them?  Ensure that you have 3rd party cookies enabled. 

Please contact the 'Help' Team for billing support after you sign in to Pogo.  Additionally, there's a "Help Center' link on this page below here. Good luck.

Message 5 of 13 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie
please reply to this problem its aggravating please answer uptee4
Message 6 of 13 (1,896 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @uptee4.

Thanks for reaching out. Please check out the Accepted Answer at the top of this thread. It details how to request a call from EA Help for Pogo.

Arrenai Cat

Message 7 of 13 (1,858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello just wanted to see if you could help[ me I am trying to get in contact with pogo customer service and it keeps saying they will call me about issue and won't call me and also tried the virtual assistance and they didn't answer me pleaseeeeeeee try to help me....I purchase gems to buy something for Majpmg Escape and they took 10 gems and never got the 10 skips I purchase alotttt of gems to play that game and then it took my tokens and I didn't get the CONTENT can you please if you can have someone to contact me plzzzzzz [CM edit: Removed personal information] Darlene Rodar

Message 8 of 13 (1,746 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BigBmybsby.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a difficult time getting in touch with EA Help. I had to remove some personal information from your post for the security of your account, as everyone can read these forums.

While we're not able to schedule a callback from the public forums, we do advise reaching out at help.ea.com if you'd like to request a callback or chat with one of our EA Help game advisors. You are welcome to resume a case you already created to try again. If you try a chat and have difficulty with one browser, trying another browser may help maintain connection to the chat. I usually recommend Chrome.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 9 of 13 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can I ask why we are losing pogo bowling and alot of other GREAT games? Alot of people telling me they not going to be members on pogo anymore and everyone says call pogo they will tell you why. I pay 39.99 a year and would I would love to keep bowling and gin and yahtezz and bingo games. Please someone tell m e what is going on. Thanks 

Message 10 of 13 (1,319 Views)