by cafedelon

Original Post

jungle gin underscore 4times in game 3 time no points

★★★ Newbie

underscore four times in game no points jungle gin 

Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

Re: jungle gin underscore 4times in game 3 time no points

★ Expert

I haven't heard of this problem before, so I went back and reviewed complaints about the Jungle Gin game for the past year, but I didn't find another post on this subject to see if I could provide some suggestion from past experience.  I also searched online using a Google search and found nothing else.  Perhaps an EA community manager or experienced Jungle Gin player can respond with some explanation. 

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @anon683735.

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough bit in Jungle Gin. When you underknock, it should give a +10 bonus to your score. To help us see what you're seeing, the next time this occurs, could you please get a screenshot of the scoring screen? I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @anon683735 

In addition to the information provided by @EA_Arrenai 

In order to earn credit for an 'Underknock' (underscore) challenge your opponent must be the one to knock and you must have fewer deadwood points in your hand (i.e. your opponent knocks with a 7 and you have 7 or fewer deadwood points). If you knock that isn't considered an underknock, it's just a knock.

Hope this helps, Just

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo. Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)