Re: jewel academy lagging

by EA_Darko

Original Post

jewel academy lagging

★★★★ Apprentice

This is basically Sweet Tooth,  which plays smoothly and quickly. Jewel Academy lags and is slow between movements.

I don't have the fastest internet connection but I'm waiting for it to catch up with me to make my next move. On a

timed level--its damned near impossible to get to 3 stars.  I've been through the other topics on html5 games-- they are no 

help.

I use Safari and haven't had this problem with any other html5 games. I've cleared all caches and rebooted my browser.

It didn' t make any difference.  I do keep Java disabled unless a game requires it but that shouldn't matter...should it?

I too was at level 20 and when I started today it said to go back and finish the other levels. I "assumed" that meant I had

to have 3 stars on all of them.  Level  7 (I think it is-- 90 seconds and a score of 5000 ?? ) I've probably played 20 times

trying to get the 3 stars on it today....I got to 2 but not 3. Have 3 on many above it, done at another time. I managed to

get 3 stars on a couple others below level 7 but I can't seem to get it to keep up with me to complete it in the time allowed.

It makes me nuts to sit and watch it,  waiting for it to connect to my moves.

Please fix.  

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: jewel academy lagging

Community Manager

@RickiaMc It sounds like you are having basic connection issues. Are you playing on wifi or on a wired connection? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)