i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BUY GEMS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK i HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING

by pamdew_727

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BUY GEMS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK i HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i CAN'T PURCHAse gems.  I have checked the credit card and cleared chache and opened and closed Pogo..   Help!

I was able to buy gems from my phone?????  don't know why

Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BUY GEMS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK i HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @pamdew_727.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble buying Pogo Gems. I know how how frustrating that can be. If you are still having difficulty purchasing Gems, please reach out to our Game Advisors at EA Help and they can help troubleshoot any payment errors with you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

Re: i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BUY GEMS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK i HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING

Hey there, @pamdew_727.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble buying Pogo Gems. I know how how frustrating that can be. If you are still having difficulty purchasing Gems, please reach out to our Game Advisors at EA Help and they can help troubleshoot any payment errors with you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Apprentice

what is wrong with pogo? ||Since HD game more problems then in 12 years! I can't buy gems once again. This problem keeps comming up.

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

Hey there, @marybransc.

I am sorry to hear that you're having difficulty purchasing Gems. As the game programming is separate from our Gems purchasing part of the site, the HTML5 / HD games won't affect the purchasing of Gems. I will be happy to help out. We are a bit limited into what we can discuss regarding your account and financial details, as these are public forums and everyone can read them, but we can try to work out if something is going wrong.

Are you getting an error message when you try to purchase Gems? What happens when you try?

Please also check out this EA Help article about payment issues and errors in Pogo.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)