how do I enmable my popups. I can't play Bridge or Phinocle because won't allow popups.

by ibspoyled

Original Post

how do I enmable my popups. I can't play Bridge or Phinocle because won't allow popups.

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 4 (713 Views)

Re: how do I enmable my popups. I can't play Bridge or Phinocle because won't allow popups.

Community Manager (retired)

@ibspoyled 

Please take a look at this article which explains how to set pop-ups for Pogo:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/pop-up-blocker/m-p/31334#M1662

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (699 Views)

Re: how do I enmable my popups. I can't play Bridge or Phinocle because won't al

★★★ Newbie
@ibspoyled how can I talk to someone I get any answers on why I am not getting any points
Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: how do I enmable my popups. I can't play Bridge or Phinocle because won't al

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@ricreefer, You can contact an EA advisor through online chat or phone call back where you can discuss this issue in more detail. To do this follow the steps below.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Technical support"
6. Select Issue "Game performance"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)
8. If you received the screen for online chat, then type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9. Next, click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Adviser to start the conversation (usually the wait is a few minutes, but if the wait is too long try again later).
10. If you receive the screen for a phone call back, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
11. Next, click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA adviser to call you by phone.

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)