games freezing up still

by thecraftyone1946

Original Post

Accepted Solution

games freezing up still

★★ Newbie

I cannot play any games.  They are still freezing up on me.

Message 1 of 9 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: games freezing up still

Community Manager

Hey, the games that you all appear to be having issues with are Flash-based games, as such I would suggest ensuring that your flash is up to date. Please find a number of guides for updating Flash and fixing issues such as Flash freezing here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/List-of-Solutions-amp-Workarounds/m-p/4456589#M128620

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (406 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

it is very annoying I am winning in domino 260 points and it freeze 

no way to unfreeze

what can you suggest

thank you

leonha2

Message 2 of 9 (389 Views)

Community Manager

@thecraftyone1946@leonha2 What games are you experiencing issues with?

Darko.png
Message 3 of 9 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clue freezes up every time and I have to shut the computer down to get rid of it

Message 4 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clue

Message 5 of 9 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Games are very slow and freezing up, very annoying. When is this problem going to be fixed?  I am ready to cancel my subscription.

Message 6 of 9 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having problems with games freezing up and no way to get out but to use Task Manager.Task Manager tells me no apps running except FIRE FOX. This seemed to happen after I allowed Flash Drive to UPDATE to a new version. Now I cant even find it to delete the new one and go back to the old one. Says a file is not allowing me to finish a restore to previous time either. Would like help with this problem. Please send me a message through Club Pogo.Wish POGO would get a live help for problems.

Thank you

KRosen5706

Karen

Message 7 of 9 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play Scrabble or Word Whomp ...nothing...the games show me but won't take my mouse touching....HELP

Message 8 of 9 (350 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, the games that you all appear to be having issues with are Flash-based games, as such I would suggest ensuring that your flash is up to date. Please find a number of guides for updating Flash and fixing issues such as Flash freezing here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/List-of-Solutions-amp-Workarounds/m-p/4456589#M128620

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (407 Views)