game will not play

by Lvmissy03

Original Post

game will not play

★★★★ Novice

i  can not i play sweet tooth reg it say the other on is under construction does that mean all the site is too

Message 1 of 5 (421 Views)

Re: game will not play

★ Expert

lvjustin0,  I'm not sure if you are asking about the free pogo website or the paid Club Pogo website, but Club Pogo is up an running. 

Message 2 of 5 (389 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Lvmissy03.

I would like to look into this for you. To help us see what you're seeing, could you take a screenshot of the error and post it here in the thread? From there, we can try to track down what it's from.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 5 (383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

can not dso picturre so why are lla the ames not load like now quarium

Message 4 of 5 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

lvjustin0,  I understand you are not able to provide a screen shot of what you are seeing. There are different reasons why a game may not load.  If you haven't had this problem before but are having it now, it could be because the "cache" or memory of your online browser is becoming full. Common browsers include Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and there others too.  The "cache" of one's browser stores images and files from the games here, so when we return the games load faster.  But if the cache memory becomes full, then the games may load slowly or not at all, and other problems can occur like white or black screens, and game freezing.

I am not certain that this is what is causing your difficulty with loading the games.  There is a way to try to find out if it is your browser cache.  You or someone who can help you needs to "clear the cache" of your browser. If you are not that familiar with computers and browsers, ask a relative or a friend who knows about computers.  I am attaching a link below that you can click on which provides information on the importance of clearing the "cache" of one's browser periodically and steps for how to do it for some of the major browsers used by people.  The information is long and detailed, but it can help someone clear their browser cache.  Like I said, if you need help with this, start with a relative or friend.  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/7896416#M1870...

If you don't know anyone who knows a lot about computers you can try talking with EA adviser for the Pogo website.  The steps for how to talk to someone online for help is below. 

You can try to talk an EA adviser through online chat or by phone call back.  Perhaps someone you know can be by your side when you talk with an EA adviser to help.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com  (you can click here to get there after you've read the steps below)
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Technical Support"
6. Select Issue "Game won't launch"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)

From here you will receive a screen to chat online OR to be contacted by phone call back. Sometimes, the chat online option is not available, and you have to wait for a call back.

8a. If you received the screen for online chat, then type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9a. Next, click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Adviser to start the conversation (usually the wait is a few minutes, but if the wait is too long try again later).

8b. If you receive the screen for a phone call back, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
9b. Next, click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA adviser to call you by phone.

Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)