BOTS and what can be done?

by denhamspringsla

Original Post

fbconnect initialization missing (/fbconnect/js.do)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire will not load. I get an error message - fbconnect initialization missing (/fbconnect/js.do)

The product Rainy Day Spider Solitaire is not listed.  I am getting an error message when I try to load the game.  It comes up with the sound turned off and easy mode but no game loads.  I get an error message - see subject line.  Also I am getting a message that the server could not connect.  I have been trying for two days to resolve this problem.  Please respond and help to solve.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,925 Views)

Re: Rainy Day Spider Solitaire will not load. I get an error message - fbconnect initialization missing (/fbconnect/js.do)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello

Can you please try this solution and let us know how it goes?

Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (1,865 Views)

Re: fbconnect initialization missing (/fbconnect/js.do)

★ Novice

has anyone heard about solution...i thought java was the problem, but now it is this.....someone please help us

Message 3 of 4 (1,356 Views)
Highlighted

BOTS and what can be done?

★★ Novice

NOT A DAG GUM THING.  As paid members, we should be allowed to play all games available to, at the very LEAST, a certain amount of pleasantry.  This is not possible due to the ignorance of the staff not realizing the implied benefits of having a bot take away the pleasantries. I am here to educate the staff.  Imagine, a decade long absence of having a family reunion.  It has become the time to reunite.  Plenty of people show up, the kids are entertained in the park on a sunny day and all seems to be going smoothly.  UT O.  

A cloud appears out of nowhere.  It opens a torrential downpour and everyone runs to their cars.  Please give me your idea of how long everyone sits in their car before finding something better to do?

Message 4 of 4 (565 Views)