Re: contact pogo?

by crazywoman16406

Original Post

Accepted Solution

contact pogo?

★★★ Newbie

Is there a contact # for pogo or ea games??? Need help with account/billing & wanted to see if were able to complete paymt over the phone since always getting error codes on the site...tyvm

Message 1 of 42 (2,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Not sure. I do know you more than likely won't get an email response for several days after you submit the ticket, since I haven't gotten a response for my ticket. So if there *is* a phone # to contact Pogo and EA with, I'd be up for learning that, too!

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (2,368 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Not sure. I do know you more than likely won't get an email response for several days after you submit the ticket, since I haven't gotten a response for my ticket. So if there *is* a phone # to contact Pogo and EA with, I'd be up for learning that, too!

Message 2 of 42 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need  a phone number for pogo please

Message 3 of 42 (2,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having problem with signing into my pogo game, I have tried everything that i know and what the EA suggested that I do and still can;t get in, I would appreciate it very much if someone would let me know if it's something I'm missing or what

Message 4 of 42 (2,281 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Tooballcain,

I will need a bit more information from you before I can help.

What happens when you try to launch the games? Do you get an error message or do the games simply not load? Are any other games working normally?

Also, please click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here.

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

Can you also please let us know which anti-virus software you are using?

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 42 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats a fact, it takes them several days to get back to you about any tickets we submit, and to think we pay for this service lol

Message 6 of 42 (2,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you even send them an E-mail?

Message 7 of 42 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

last time I tried to call they told me there is no support for pogo just us helping us.  I cant get java to work and I have a mac and and this happens frequently.  I would love to send them a peice of my mind but they dont care they just want the money.  

Message 8 of 42 (2,115 Views)

★ Novice

when i go into splades and try to load a table the screen turns white. i have delete java and reloaded and that does not help, can you please help me?

Message 9 of 42 (2,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i have been with pogo for 8 years and now i can't load some of the games like spades, doninoes, bingo r some of them, could someone please help me.                        email me at............. [*snip]..................thank you

*post edited. Please remember that this is a public forum, so don't include personal information such as email address or phone number.

Message 10 of 42 (2,061 Views)