chat rooms

★★★ Newbie

my chat rooms dont load

Message 1 of 6 (1,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: chat rooms

Community Manager (retired)

@brigkittydom 

First of all, make sure that you haven't switched off the chat option by mistake.

When you enter a game room, make sure the 'Show Chat' option is selected. Click on the Cog Icon to check this. This should then make the chat visible to you again.

The other thing to check is that your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,778 Views)

All Replies

@scootles2000 

Do you mean the rooms don't load the games or the chat area of the game is not displaying properly?

Which games/rooms are involved? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i go into a room  the chat in the lobby shows playing pieces and wont let me chat, in the the rooms  it does not even show a chat area.   how do i fix this

Message 3 of 6 (1,272 Views)

@brigkittydom 

First of all, make sure that you haven't switched off the chat option by mistake.

When you enter a game room, make sure the 'Show Chat' option is selected. Click on the Cog Icon to check this. This should then make the chat visible to you again.

The other thing to check is that your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes 

When you set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not want pogo renewed automatically. I didn't give you an updated number because I do not want pogo anymore. I can't find any way to contact you to end this mess so this is my last try before I have to change my credit card number. wilhelmine watts Thomas   [edit: email address removed]

Message 5 of 6 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @WilliT538

You can avoid automatic renewal of  your Club Pogo subscription by deleting the payment information you have on file with Pogo, here's how to do so:

1. Click on the My Account link at the top of any Pogo page and enter your password.
  2. Click on the Billing & Subscription link.
  3. Scroll down to My Wallet and click on Edit
  4. Click on the Delete button and follow the instructions from there.

ETA: Once you've deleted your payment information your account will revert to free member status once your current Club Pogo membership period expires.

If you would like to end your Club Pogo membership prior to it's expiration date, after removing your payment information go to the My Club Pogo Subscription section of the Billing and Subscription page and click on the Cancel Subscription link then follow the instructions from there.

Don't hesitate to contact us again f you have any further questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 6 of 6 (369 Views)