can I buy gems and share with my spouse?

by idedpool

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can I buy gems and share with my spouse?

★★★ Newbie

would like to buy and then ransfer half to her. can this be done??

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can I buy gems and share with my spouse?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@idedpool    EDITED FOR CAPITALIZATION & SPECIFICITY

Gems are non-transferable & are non-refundable. There's no provision currently to DIRECTLY gift gems to your WIFE, unfortunately.  Perhaps, you could surprise her with a bunch of gifts instead.  Confused

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (471 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@idedpool    EDITED FOR CAPITALIZATION & SPECIFICITY

Gems are non-transferable & are non-refundable. There's no provision currently to DIRECTLY gift gems to your WIFE, unfortunately.  Perhaps, you could surprise her with a bunch of gifts instead.  Confused

Message 2 of 3 (472 Views)

Champion (Retired)
 ccboots56
Champion           This information was kindly contributed by ccboots56.  Thank you for all your help!  Standard smile

The only way you can give your gems to others, is gift giving.                           

Such as gifts from the mini mall, or badges, badge albums, or expressions from the gift store.  

To give someone gems, you need to use an EA game card. you can buy them for $20.00 it is worth 275 gems or a 3 month 

club membership.  They can only be used for a gift card, if the giver and the receiver, both are living in the United States.  

Canada and other counties are not permitted to use them as a gift card.

There are several places that sell them.  Click on the link and it will give you some of the locations.

http://bit.ly/earetailcards         

This post was excerpted from our LIST OF SOLUTIONS & WORKAROUNDS by EA AHQ

pogo_dot.pngGEMS | How to give Gems to Friends

Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)